Chapter Thirty

OH MY GOD 1K VOTES AND ALMOST 100K READS I’M SO HAPPY ASDFGHJKL HERE’S YOUR EARLY UPLOAD DON’T KILL ME ME PLEASE THAT’S ALL I ASK GOODBYE ENJOY

___________________________________________________________________________

I woke up the next morning to bustling sounds around my hotel room.

I slowly opened my eyes, hoping that a rapist hadn’t broken into my room. Sitting up, I looked around and spotted a short girl with fiery red hair.

“Who are you?” I asked loudly.

The girl spun around, and walked towards me smiling.

“Hi! I’m Lily! Your assistant.” She smiled.

“I’m Jenna. What time is it?” I asked.

“Nine thirty.” She responded.

“Oh shit.” I exclaimed, throwing the covers off, “Harry’s coming to meet me at ten. We’re going to be tourists or something today.”

“Wait, Harry? Harry Styles? The guy we’re basically working for?” She asked, her eyes wide as I dug through my suitcase for clothes and toiletries.

“Yes.” I said, pausing for a moment to shoot her a confused look. I would have figured most people knew that Harry and I were friends.

“You’re friends with him?” She questioned curiously.

“Best friends.” I smiled, “I’ll talk to you later, okay? I need to get ready.”

“No problem!” She said, “I’m going to be sleeping all day to get over this jetlag.”

I laughed, and then I turned and walked into the bathroom. I quickly showered, and pulled my outfit on, which consisted of a high low skirt, with a braided belt and black bralette top. It showed a bit more skin than I usually did, but I was in New York City and the weather was wonderful.

After brushing my teeth and applying some light make-up, I stepped out of the bathroom. I spotted Lily sitting on her bed, doing something with her phone. She looked up and her eyes widened.

“Oh my God! You look fabulous!” She squealed.

“Why thank you.” I said jokingly, spreading my hands over the turquoise skirt. 

“Harry will totally love it.” She said.

“I’m not trying to impress him!” I said defensively.

“Whatever you say.” She shrugged.

“Have you by any chance talked to Louis? Or my sister?” I asked.