Chapter Sixteen

14.1K reads? YOU GUYS ARE FREAKING AMAZING YOUR MORE AWESOME THAN CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIE DOUGH ICE CREAM AND THAT'S AWESOME. Okay random over. Story time now. No, not #MazziMazStoryTime but #ThenAndNowStoryTime! Lol ignore me here's this long chapter.

Enjoy!

_______________________________________________________________________________________

By the end of the three movies, I had screamed countless times, threw a bowl of popcorn at Niall's face (not that he minded) and was using Harry as my personal pillow. Actually, I was more or less sitting on Harry's lap, with my face buried in his chest. He didn't seem to mind that much; in fact, he was rubbing my back comfortingly. It was a nice feeling, to be honest.  Except Danielle was staring at us with that scary smirk on her face, and I knew the moment the lights were turned back on, her and Eleanor would drag me away for an interrogation.

Because of that, I hoped the movies would never end, even though I was scared to death.

"Harry." I murmured into his chest as the movies finished.

"Yes?" he whispered.

"Promise we never have to look at a movie like that again?"

"Anything for you, love."

That was actually really sweet.

'No. I can't think that. We're just friends. Best friends.' I mentally slapped myself upside the head.

I suddenly heard a camera's click, and groaned. Why did everyone love to take pictures of Harry and I?

I looked up, and saw Eleanor with her iPhone, Danielle and Louis beside her, smirks on all of their faces.

"Just give me a second and it'll be up on Instagram and Twitter!" she smiled sweetly.

This girl looked sweet on the outside but in reality she was an evil mastermind out to ruin my life along with her two assistants, her sassy boyfriend Louis that resembled a puppy dog sometimes, and a petite, innocent looking dancer named Danielle. 

"Done!" she said, and Harry and I groaned.

I slid off his lap, and stood up, rubbing my eyes. I noticed that the DVD player had been switched off, and now there was a racing game on the television screen. I saw that Liam and Zayn were the ones with the controllers, while Niall was shouting out curses at each of them, telling what to do. 

I pulled up my mobile, and brought up twitter, to see the picture from Eleanor. Why did people adore pictures of Harry and I?

@EleanorJCalder: We were looking at Paranormal Activity, and @JennaMatthews got very scared. ;) @Harry_Styles twitpic.com/a58xw4qx

The picture looked very couple like, and Louis and Danielle had already retweeted it, each adding several winky faces, which meant my mentions were going absolutely insane. I groaned.

"Now, if you boys don't mind, we're going to steal Jenna away! Harry, we're using your room." Danielle said.

"Noo..." I groaned, "Help me out here Haz?"

"Sorry love, last time I opposed Danielle, bad things happened that can't happen again." The curly haired heartthrob smirked.

I glared at him, "You'll pay for this Styles."

Harry shrugged as Danielle and Eleanor dragged me off. We ended up in a blue room, with a large king sized bed, and several posters and a couple pictures of Harry with his family. Eleanor locked the door, and Danielle turned to me.