Chapter Twenty-Five

Thanks so much for all of your amazing comments and votes! I love you all so much! This chapter isn't up to my usual par, but I'm very tired with school starting and everything. But I hope you enjoy! xx

Enjoy!

__________________________________________________________________________

“What does one wear to dinner at an international singing sensations flat?” Lisa pondered out loud.

It was four thirty on Saturday afternoon. It was the last actual day I had with my family until I came back from the tour, (unless my plan went through) since Lisa was going back to her own flat soon, a good forty five minutes away from me, and mum would be driving back home to Manchester with Drew early the next morning.

“A simple dress or a pair of jeans will be okay Lis. You don’t need to dress up.” I sighed, pulling a dress with a lace overlay out of my closet.

“Ooh,” Lisa said, turning to look at my dress, “that looks gorgeous! Wear it with that leather-braided belt I got you! It will look really casual, yet sophisticated and stunning at the same time!”

“Alright.” I said, pretty much ignoring most of what Lisa was saying. “Heels or flats?”

“Heels! Show off the legs.” My sister chuckled, chucking my favourite pair of heeled sandals at me.

They were four-inch numbers that matched the chosen belt, down to the braids and leather. Thankfully for my sister, we were both the same size, even with our four and a half year age difference. So she was raiding my closet for something ‘acceptable’ to wear. My brother had gotten dressed in his normal attire of skinny jeans and a tee long ago, but my mother had ordered him to change into a nicer top, and he had grouchily done so. My mother was using the main bathroom to get ready.

“Aha! Would this work?” Lisa asked.

I turned to look at the outfit she was holding up. It was a pretty shimmery blue top with a crisscrossed back, and a pair of white skinny jeans.

“That’s great!” I exclaimed, “It brings the blue in your eyes out.”

“Okay! Get changed and then you can help me do my hair, okay?” Lisa said.

“Got it.” I replied.

XXX

An hour and a half later, at six twenty three in the evening, I was in the car, my mum in the passengers’ seat, and my siblings in the back. I was driving to Harry’s flat, which was fifteen minutes out, and traffic was heavy, since it was Saturday night. We entered the gated compound with ease, since I was on the allowed visitors list already.

Once we were in the building, I said hello to the elderly doorman, named Samuel, and led everyone to the elevator. We were quiet on the way up, and when we finally made it to Harry’s door, I knocked quickly, and an energetic looking brunette woman, who I assumed to be Harry’s mum, Anne, opened the door.