Chapter Twenty-Three

I cannot believe this story has 41K plus reads! I was literally squealing SO MUCH when I saw! I really have the best fans ever! I hope you guys like this chapter and understand the meaning of it! xx

_____________________________________________________________________

Part Two

Harry and I were now in the kitchen, the laptop's webcam facing us, to show the twitcams viewers what we were doing. It had been an hour since we started the twitcam, and word had gotten around that Harry was on it as well, and the viewers' statistics had increased to forty eight thousand views and was steadily going up.

Harry had suggested we bake some cookies, since it was depressing outside (well, we did live in England; possibly the dreariest country on earth), and he felt like homemade triple chocolate chip cookies. So we gathered ingredients and started to make them while Harry continued to update the fans on everything going on with the band and his life.

"So, I was in my backyard with my Mum one day, and then she suddenly starts crying over the fact that her little boy was growing up. It was utterly embarrassing because my friends were there as well and she wouldn't stop talking." Harry said, chuckling slightly as he poured chocolate chips in the dough.

"Your mobile is buzzing Haz." I said, smiling.

"Get it for me?" Harry asked, chucking chip into his mouth, "It's in my back pocket."

I grabbed it and smirked as I read the text out loud, "From Jake, to Harry. Yes mate, that was funny. You should mention that she practically strangled you and kissed your cheeks about eight hundred times."

"I am going to murder you for reading that Jenna." Harry groaned, his cheeks reddening, "And Jake, I am going to murder you for even sending that text, you arse."

"I'd like to see you try to hurt me Harry."

"We'll see."

I looked at the screen and read a few of the comments. "Ella1Dx asks 'Do you two even realize how many people ship you two as a couple? And that there are about a gazillion and a half gifs of you acting flirty as hell on Tumblr?"

I laughed and turned to Harry, who was chuckling as well. "It's actually pretty funny to both of us. We see all these support accounts on twitter about our 'relationship' and we see how many people ship 'Jarry', just so you all know. But it's funny because we're only friends."

"And I don't think we've been acting flirty. If I did this, let's say—" Harry said, and then suddenly smiled cheekily at the camera then leaned over to kiss my cheek.

I felt a slight blush creep over my face, and bit my lip as I felt a smile start to make its was onto my features.

"Now that is what I would consider flirtatious." Harry said, but then a worried look crossed his face, "Oh shit, people are going to that I did that as if Jen's my girlfriend and make a big deal out of it. I'm so stupid. Damn."

"I agree with you being a right idiot." I said, mixing the cookie dough aggressively.

"Forgive me for being an idiot?"

"No."

"What if I sing to you?"

"If the song is good enough, yes." I replied, a smile twitching at my lips.

"Okay!" Harry said brightly, "I need to find a song first...I know what I'll do!"

"Yes...but you don't have to do that Harry. I already forgive you for you idiocy."