Chapter Twenty-Two

Perez Hilton never fails to piss me off. Okay. He realises that celebrities are ACTUAL REAL LIVING HUMAN BEINGS with REAL EMOTIONS, right? Jesus Christ, I am so pissed right now (as of late Tuesday evening)

Not proofread. Read on. 

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Part One

The next few weeks were particularly hectic for me. I was gearing up for my final exams, which meant I was studying like a maniac, so I was unable to go out with any friends, or do anything relatively fun. Basically all I was able to do was go to class, study, eat, and sleep (barely). The only thing that I enjoyed that I managed to fit into my hectic schedule was going down to Syco to help Leanne. Actually I had to go there because it was part of my job (Eeek!) but I enjoyed it nonetheless. The tour was set to start in three weeks, but everyone involved, including the boys, left a week before the first show, so I was only in the UK for two more weeks

I hadn't seen any of the boys, or Danielle and Eleanor in person since that awkward breakfast at Liam's flat. But I had texted the girls, and I had a twitter conversation with Niall. I also had one with Harry, which consisted of us only using gifs. It was quite hilarious to be honest, though it took a while to find the absolute perfect gif image to use to express our reactions to a sentence each of us wrote. The fans loved it though, and it felt like everything between us was normal.

But it's not.

I'm now realising I have actual romantic feelings for him, and I'm sure he doesn't feel the same, no matter what El says. He only says I'm beautiful because we're best friends. And why would he be interested in someone like me? He had better girls chasing after him; girls who were skinner, prettier, and smarter than I was. He could have just about any girl he wanted, so why would he want someone like me? 

I was currently sitting at my desk, sketching out some designs. When I was sixteen, my parents had gotten me the desk for my birthday, and I loved it. Thankfully, it had fit into my room at the flat with enough room to spare.

"Jenna?" I turned my head to the doorway.

I spotted Becca standing the doorway, her purse in hand.

"Yes?" I answered.

"I'm heading out with Dan and Tony; you want to come with?"

"I need to finish my final assignment." I said, "So no thanks."

"Come on Jen! You're going to go crazy sitting in here all day!"

"I don't sit in here all day. I go to school, and I go to work too."

Becca gave me a look, and sighed, "Well promise me you'll at least invite Harry over or something. It's been two weeks since you guys saw each other, and I think that's enough time for you to sort out your feelings."

"Will you stop annoying me about talking to Harry if I do that?"

"Yes!"

"Promise?"

"Of course!" Becca said happily before prancing out of the flat.

I groaned once she was gone, setting my sketchbook down on the white desk. Becca was not going to let me forget that. I knew her that well. The best thing for me to do right now was send a text to Harry. Sighing, I whipped out my phone and opened a new text.

To: Harry Styles

Hey Haz! You want to hang out at my place this weekend? It's been a while since we've seen each other! Xx