Chapter Eleven

So I was looking at one of Harry’s friend’s twitcams, and I noticed he talks really slow, and deep, and it’s really sexy. Wtf. Do all the guys in Holmes Chapel talk like that? Lmfao idk what I'm saying just read on. 

After Harry and I finished cleaning up both the kitchen and ourselves, we started what I had originally asked him here to help me with. To help me build that damned bookshelf. I had bought the bookshelf with some extra money I had from Christmas, when I was slightly tipsy. When I’m at home, and I drink, I always end up buying something I really don’t need online. I’m idiotic like that.

Now I was stuck with this impossible non-refundable bookshelf that I had no clue how to assemble. At least I had Harry here to help me. The thought of having Becca helping made me cringe; she would somehow manage to hammer a nail into her hand. I trusted her with a lot of things, but tools weren’t one of those things.

“Do you have the instruction’s Harry?” I asked the curly haired boy.

“Nope. Who needs instructions anyways? The only person I know that actually reads them is Liam. But then again Liam reads the terms and conditions for everything...” Harry replied thoughtfully.

“You’re kidding me.” I nearly choked.

“Nope.”

“It takes forever to read the terms; I attempted to do that once, but I got bored after the first line.”

“Liam’s abnormal.”

“Anyone that reads the terms is abnormal.”

Harry and I laughed, and I decided that I was actually going to read the instructions. I walked over to the box and ripped it open. Hopefully the instructions were on the top. They were, thank god. I pulled the booklet out and plopped down on the floor, against Harry’s legs.

“How many pages are there?”

“A lot.”

“Damn.”

“Do you want to read the entire thing first or just read as we go?”

“Read as we go. And you can read. I don’t like reading.”

“Don’t you have to read for your job?”

“That’s for my job. I have to. I never read voluntarily. Never.”

“Really?”

“Really?”

“You’ve never just picked up a magazine to read it?”

“All magazines have in it is stupid rumours. One said I had gotten a girl pregnant, and another said I had an affair with a married woman and her husband wanted to murder me.”

Good thing I wasn’t drinking water, because I would have done a spit take. Those were downright ridiculous rumours! It must be terrible to open a magazine and see rumours about yourself that were not true in any way!

“That’s terrible!” I exclaimed

I felt my mobile vibrate suddenly, and pulled it out. I saw I had gotten tweeted by the boys and some other people I followed.

@Real_Liam_Payne: hi @JennaMatthews ! sorry I haven’t spoken to you that much! Will fix that next time your over for a movie night! @DaniellePeazer promises to be there next time! X

@NiallOfficial: I like sun chips too. I have 3 bags. BUT YOU WILL NEVER GET THEM!!!!

@anne42cox: @JennaMatthews hello love! @Harry_Styles you have to introduce me to her soon! Xx