Chapter Forty-One

37K READS ON THIS STORY SINCE MY LAST UPLOAD? I. AM. SCREAMING. OH MY GOD I JUST IM CRYING SO HARD ILY ALL SO SO SO MUCH!

ALSO HAPPY (BELATED) BIRTHDAY TO HARRY HE IS MY ANGEL I LITERALLY LOVE HIM WITH ALL MY HEART IT HURTS ME WHEN I SEE PICTURES OF HIM IT PHYSICALLY HURTS I’M A ZARRY GIRL MY FAVOURITES BIRTHDAYS ARE WITHIN A MONTH OF EACH OTHER IM EMOTIONALLY UNSTABLE ZAYN’S TWENTY HARRY’S NINETEEN IM SOBBING AND LIAM AND NIALL MY BBYS ARE TURNING 20 AND LOUIS IM CRYING TOO DON’T LOOK AT ME DON’T TOUCH ME GOODBYE

ily all don’t kill me please read on

 ___________________________________________________________________

Before I knew it, two weeks passed and we were in Los Angeles, preparing the boys for two sold out shows. I felt extremely nervous, not about the shows, since we had gotten into a routine, but because one of the other stylists, Elise, had fallen and ended up breaking her arm, so management had sent for another girl from the UK. I knew nothing about her, except that she was a year older than me.

“What if she knows nothing about design? What if she hates me?” I asked Harry hurriedly, pacing across his room.

Harry, of course, was sitting down on the bed, his arms bracing themselves on his legs. He looked unbelievably sexy, as per usual, wearing a thin white tee and shorts. Yes, you heard that right, shorts. I could really appreciate it though, because I was so nervous.

“Babe—” Harry said, but I continued pacing and babbling.

“Oh my God. Why did Elise have to go and break her arm playing bloody ping pong of all things?” I exclaimed.

“Love—”

“Ping pong! Jesus Christ, how do you break your arm playing that bloody game?”

“Jenna!”

I felt a pair of large hands wrap around my waist and pull me down. I landed on Harry’s lap, surprised. His fingers traced across the skin on my hips that my crop top left bare, and his lips pressed open-mouthed kisses against my shoulders.

“Just calm down love.” He murmured.

“Sorry,” I sighed, leaning my back against his chest.

“Everything will be fine. The new girl will like you and you will all get along and everything with go on smoothly.” Harry said, moving to rest his chin on my shoulder.

I breathed in deeply, letting my shoulders sag slightly. I could feel Harry’s chocolate curls brushing against my neck. We stayed in that position for a while, our breathing even and in sync.

“Want to go out?” Harry asked suddenly.

“Where?” I questioned.

“I don’t know, shopping maybe? The beach? I just need to get out of here.”