Prologue

Nothing ever happened in Bomont, we were always a small town that made little noise. We loved to party, we love to dance, we loved being a tight community. What we didn't know was that would all change in one night.

I was at home just on my bed with Rusty discussing our day and talking about boys, when my dad comes screaming upstairs, "Your sister was just in an accident!"

I couldn't even think. Rusty was calming me down while we were all making our way to the hospital. All that was going through my mind was all the bad things that could have happened to her. When we got there I saw the reverend and his daughter already in the waiting room. They got up and walked to me and my family stopping in front of us to tell us the bad news.

"I'm sorry Robert she's gone and so is Bobby." The reverend said with tears in his eyes.

We were all frozen. It took me time to realize what was happening, but once it hit I was rushing down the hallway trying to find what room she was in. I was running screaming my sisters name as if she could even here it.

The doctors in the middle of the hallway caught both of my arms. Everyone tried to detain me and calm me down. All I could remember from that day is losing my best friend, my sister, Kate.

"She never got to see her baby sister grow up" I told mom.

"I know," she replied, "But what can you do, nothing."

Kate will never get to see her baby sister Amelia grow up. Kate, Bobby, and 2 more friends were driving across the bridge, having a good time. Well they swerved off, and you know what happened after. We went from being the three Parsons sister to two in just seconds. Today is 1 month after the whole accident happened. My mom and I finished getting dressed to go to the court meeting.  I was wearing a navy blue dress that went halfway on my thighs with a white sweater on top. Both my mom and I matched in shoes. They were black flats, we wore nothing that would cause us to grab attention. My mother was wearing a green dress, not bright but almost camo.

{The Court}

" The following measures will be read and voted on accordingly, a curfew for minors under the age of 18 will take effect immediately."

Excuse me, this is not fair the law should not get to tell us what to do they don't own us.

"Minors will be expected to be home by 10:00 pm on weeknights, 11:00 pm on weekends."

Their not serious are they? Oh they are, wait, this is a joke! What is this a dictatorship, no, I don't think so.

The mayor continues ,"All in favor say I."

Everyone of them rose their hands and said I. I can't believe this. I didn't really listen after that but all I know is that they were voting on if they could take judicious measures if caught, consuming alcohol, drugs, listening to music to loud, or dancing.

They all of course said I.

The last words are the ones that I really paid attention too, he says "Motion carriers their will be no public displays of dancing unless supervised as part of school, civic, or church related function outside of these authorized instructions public dancing among Bomont minors will be in violation of the law."

They basically just said no more dancing in Bomont ever...

✧・゚: *✧・゚:* *:・゚✧*:・゚✧✧・゚: *✧・゚:* *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

A/N

Hey guys hoped you liked the prologue, remember to leave suggestions! Short chapter I know, but longer ones are coming.