12} The wheels on the bus go boom!

"I need back up guys!" Ren says. "Chuck wants to see me at the racetrack tomorrow. He going to have his pack, I want to have mine."

"And we'll be there!" Willard says tipping his hat.

"So when we going?" I say.

"Well now."

"Oh okay. C'mon guys we got this, let's go!" I tell them.

Friday and Saturday this is what has happened. Ren went to court for playing his music to loud. His case was proven not guilty and didn't get a penalty. Ariel told us that her dad was pissed but her mom a little calmer. I always loved her mom. I told her and her mom about me and Willard and they were ecstatic. Turns out more people were cheering for us then I thought. Lastly Willard and I are playing our date for tomorrow and I couldn't be more excited.

We show up at the track and we see busses, weird buses. Willard, Rusty, Woody, Woody's girlfriend, and I came. Ariel was already here with her boyfriend and his possy. We all wore long jeans. I borrowed one of Will's shirts, it fit nicely on me. Willard wore some overalls that actually don't look to bad on him.

We walked down the stairs my hand in his and Willard tells me, "If that shithog tires anything, I'm gonna pound him." Now don't get me wrong, Wills a strong guy, but him fighting a full grown man doesn't float my boat.

"No fighting, Willard."

"No promises, Georgia." Ugh sometimes I really feel like giving Will a little smack on the head.

I hear Chuck telling his little minions,"You guys, keep the smoke away from her now. Her daddy smells that, he'll never let her hang out again."

One of those punks yells to us, "High school field trips here." She's blond like me, actually looks really like me. She almost reminds me of Kate. "Oh look I found little want to be me here." She says talking to me like I'm a little kid.

"Excuse me, who the hell do you think your talking too. I don't want to be a mess up like you." Oh that last part was not supposed to come out...I promise.

"Oh you little bitch-!" She says almost jumping at me but some stops her.

It was Ariel, "Stop." She says and gives me a look.

Then Chuck says to Ren, "Hey! Twinkle toes. I was watching you the other night, that was real entertaining. We thought we'd invite you out here. Maybe you should put on a little show for us."

Then a guy with a stupid bandana adds, "Chuck, didn't you hear? He's really into gymnastics. Oh and the little one too!"

"Gymnastics. Well I thought only fags were into gymnastics?" Chuck says laughing. Oh he did not. That is so rude and just wrong. Who even says that these days, whatever I just still can't believe Ariel hangs with those people.

"I thought only assholes still use the word 'fag.'" Yess get it Ren.

Chuck laughs, "Touche. Why don't you... try dancing with this."

He gets onto a tractor and drives it to the busses.

"Those are some creepy busses." I tell WIllard.

"Yeah no kidding, pudding."

"Now.." Chuck starts again," we race these busses every weekend at the derby-mash up." He then kneels to the ground, "We race them in a figure eight, just like this." He draws a figure eight in the ground. "Two things you gotta worry about. Your corners, and your intersection." Then this guy makes motions with his hands making them collide and then an explosion sound. "You fall behind, you're gonna get hit by the leader. You pull ahead, you just might get slammed by the guy in last place. What do you say city boy? Ready to race?"