1} Meeting the new guy

It's senior year I can't wait to start my last year with my best friends. Ever since the accident Ariel and I have gotten way closer. We actually have a lot more in common then we thought. today my family and I are going to church. I heard that are family friends the Warnickers are welcoming their nephew into their family. Unfortunately the reason he is here is cause his mother died of cancer, poor boy. Well I guess this is a good time to make a new friend. 

 Once we get their I immediately find my way towards my best friends Ariel and Rusty. They are truly angels, but every angel has their moments. I don't know was has been happening with Ariel but I don't like it.  We make our way to the pew to hear Ariel's dad speak. He is the reverend the one who also unfortunately lost his son. My 5 year old sister Amelia makes her way to the pew behind us with the rest of my family. While in the middle of reverends speech, Rusty starts to poke at me and Ariel. 

"Hey," She says in a whisper, "Have you seen that guy before?" 

"I don't think so" Ariel responds.

 I decided to intervene and say, "I've heard of him from my family, but not much. All I know is he comes from Boston." 

"Boston!" they both say in their lowest screaming voice. 

"Yes!" I say back.

It is the end of mass and this is time where everyone socializes. You will always here 'Oh how's the children' or 'Have you seen my toddler.' The little one like to run around and get lost. We once lost Amelia for an hour. Turns out all she just was playing hide and seek with the littles. Her spot was under a bush. Let's just say she got in big trouble when we got home. Ariel, Rusty, and I were having our regular conversations with some other girls, when Mrs. Moore comes up to us with the boy Rusty was poking us about earlier . 

"Ariel! I want you to meet my daughter she goes to Bomont. Your going to need a friend on your first day." Mrs. Moore tells the boy.

He introduced himself as Ren McCormack. Wow I really like his hair, almost as good as mine.  They said their introduction and then Ariel got herself an excuse to sleepover and Rusty's. She told her dad we had a 'project' that's was going to take us 'all night.' But we all knew that wasn't what she was going to do. We knew she was going to go to the car races to meet with Chuck.  They invited me to sleep over but I said no. I was already going to the tracks and later in the night talk to Willard, and that was something I definitely did not want to miss. 

✽•*'*•.¸¸.•*'*•.¸¸✽•*'*•.¸¸.•*'*•.¸¸✽✽•*'*•.¸¸.•*'*•.¸¸✽•*'*•.¸¸.•*'*•.¸¸✽

A/N

Hey here's a questions, do you guys like short chapters like these or long ones?

Have a great day guys!

Longer chapters are soon. 

(◡‿◡✿)