20} Let's hear it for the boy!

Today Will, Amelia, and I are on our way to Ren's house. We are surprising Will by giving him dance lessons. The only thing is the dance lessons won't come from us. They will come from the real professionals. My sister, Ren's two cousins, and another friend they all have. Once those four were together I taught them a dance to one of my favorite songs. We got to his house just in time, Woody was already there waiting for the show to start.

"Surprise Will!" Ren says, "Were teaching you how to dance!"

"Were you in this Georgia?" He asks me.

"Hahah yes, and us girls are the ones who are going to help you. We already have a dance so just follow along."

Willards POV☆
The music starts and these little girl are practicing this dance. What have these people done. I'm going to embarrass myself.

"I'm not doing this alone!" I tell them.

Georgia laughs, "Well of course not. You will do it with them."

"No." I say, "Your doing this too sweetheart."

"What! No!" she says.

"Yes!" and then I drag her out to the floor. The music starts. "You're not gonna tell anyone about this?"

"No, I'm not gonna tell." Ren says.

"I'm serious."

He laughs, "I promise. Just follow the girls. They know what their doing and you don't." Wow Ren. I'm going to make a fool of myself. Then they all face the back and start shaking their hips.

{Watch the clip, it's worth it ;) }

"Woody anyone on the football team?" I tell him. I really hope no one finds out about this.

Woody locks his lips, "Nobody will know." Then he turns to Ren, "Everybody will know." Then they start laughing. These fuckers. Now the girls are saying the stupid 1 2 3 4, and just repeating that with a step. I can't do this I'm going to look ridiculous. Then they start singing.

♪My baby

He don't talk sweet♪

"C'mon man you have to commit!" Ren says. Well you know I'm trying, but I don't want to do this.

♪He ain't got much to say♪

"C'mon commit to the moves." Woody tell me.

Ren adds, "Don't mess around. Focus. Just do it"

Woody is now saying, "Shake it." and Georgia just starts laughing

Now their signing with the microphones and dancing. I look around and I spot Georgia just dancing and having the time of her life. So that gets me pumped. 'Okay let's do this.' I tell myself. Now I really get into the moves.

"That's it. There you go, there you go!"Ren says with a smile, "Feel it."

Woody says, "Show me what you got!" Then their shrugging their shoulders, like what is this dance.

"Good, good more hips." Ren laughs. So I shake my hips.

♪ But I don't really minddd♪

"Less hips, less hips!"

"A little less!" Ren adds. Like wtf am I supposed to do. I don't do any and now to much. Ugh dancing is hard.

♪ Everytime he pulls me near

I just want to cheer♪

Now they all start jumping up and dancing.

♪ Let's hear it for the boy! ♪

"And were jumping! And were jumping!" I say.

♪ Let's give the boy a handddd ♪

Then Georgia starts to pass her hand to me and I take it. Then we just start dancing on our own. For the first time! Wow, you know what, I think I like dancing a little more now.

"Yeah!" Ren screams. Then Woody and him both start cheering for us.

♪Let's hear it for my baby

You know you gotta understanddd ♪

Then she leaves to sit and I'm just left to do the dance on my own.

Woody tell them, "He's getting it a little bit." Then they start laugh.

"You did that." Ren says to Georgia, pointing to me.

"Oh heck yeah I did!" She screams cheering me on. Now she starts lip syncing these words to me.

♪ Ohhh

Maybe he's no romeo♪

♪ But he's my lovin'

One man show♪

♪ Oh whoa, whoa, whoa♪

♪Let's hear it for the boy!♪

Now their all cheering.

Ren took me too this field and is now trying to teach me some snappy moves and let's just say... I maybe got it?

Now I'm at Starlight with Willard and his friends.

"C'mon Willy get gangster. Get gangster with it." Woody says. Were just bouncing to the music with me and Woody in the center. "Gangsters don't dance we bounce!" I'm trying. but again I am so confused. This is more confusing than my math class. "Come on, Willard. Get gangsta." Woody says again. Oh my gosh can't he see I'm trying. Then I see I have actually maybe gotten the hang of it.

All of Woody's friends start screaming, "Hey..Hey..Hey." So maybe I am doing it right. Then someone shoves me into Woody,

"Hey! What's up man? You want some? Come and get some!" Then Woody pulls me back.

"Hey we were just dancing, man."

{Back with Ren}

He tries to show me this punch moves. It when I rock my body when punching his hand.

♪ Cause What he does he does so Well♪

Then I thought he was ready and I go for the punch but his hand wasn't their

♪Makes me wanna yell!♪

Then we start a little punching fight.

♪ Let's hear it for the boy♪

Now I'm starting to dance on my own and I'm getting it!

♪Let's give the boy a handddd♪

Now Ren is teaching me some foot moves. It's where you like go side to side. It's pretty basic.

♪ Let's hear it for my baby♪

♪You know you gotta understandd♪

Again I'm practicing everything everyone taught me. Now we are getting into the more complex and we are actually dancing! Well I'm actually dancing! Ren could always dance.

♪Maybe he's no Romeo but he's my loving one man show♪

♪Let's hear it for the boy!♪

♪┏(・o・)┛♪┗ ( ・o・) ┓♪

A/N- Sorry long time no update. Actually love this song though, it's a whole vibe.