16} The Halloween Party

Today is halloween, aka the day we dress up and party. It's after school, Rusty, Ariel, and I are in my room getting ready.

"Okay so we all wear the pink hat right?" Ariel asks.

"Yeah and then anything pink, white or black."

"Hey Georgia do you think anything will happen today?" Rusty says,

"What do you mean Rusty?" I

"Like you and Will still aren't officially a couple?"

Unfortunately I know that. I don't know what's going through this boys mind but I'm going to see today.

" Well yeah, I want to make it all clear toda-" I hear a sound coming from Rusty," Ahhh, that hurt like a bitch." Rusty had of course poked herself in the eye with the eyeliner. We all start cracking up laugh, but what really got me to think was what she said.. Why did she ask? Did she hear something? Okay let me stop, she probably just asked to make small talk.

Rusty says, "I hope y'all make it official. Y'all would make the cutest babies and if something does happen today you have to tell us. "

"Of course, you guys would be the first to know." I say reassuring her.

Ariel then says, "well I don't know what she meant by something happening but if you ever need tips or trick you know how to ask." Then winks at me.

We all start laughing again. "Trust me none of what you are thinking will happen today." I love these girls, I can't wait to see what will happen today. We all go down stairs to wait for the boys and have something to eat. We already decorated so everything is ready. When everyone comes we will attempt to make cookies. The first to come is Willard.

"Howdy y'all." He says coming to give me a kiss.

I kiss him, take the drinks from his hand and say, "Hey Will, what did you bring?"

"I brought some white claws, beer, and that pink whitney shit y'all like."

"Thank you!" We all say. Then Woody and his girlfriend come in.

His girlfriend greets us, "Hi! Thank you guys for inviting us! Let's get this party started."Woody hugs Will then waves to us. Ren is the last to come.

I scream, 'Hey Renny Boy! You finally decided to come." as he walks through the door.

"Sorry I was late, my cousins need help with their costumes. Now where's the food?" All the boys agree with the last statement.

Rusty says, "We have to make it dumbasses!"

"Oh." They all say in unison. I could tell there a little disappointed. We go to the kitchen to start getting everything prepared. First we will try to make pizza then cookies. I get the pizza dough, cheese, and sauce and we begin.

"Okay so just get some flour, roll the dough, spread dough, put sauce, cheese, and that should be it. Simple right?" I say looking over the recipe.

"Sounds about right! Me, Ren, Woody, and Jen will make the cookies you three make the pizza. Oh and Ariel, don't let them third wheel you." Rusty says.

"We would never! Right Will." I say playfully slapping his shoulder.

"Right!" After our conversation we start making the pizza. Will grabs the flour and put its on the table.

"Hey I think you got some flour on your face?" He says.

"What-" He then proceeds to throw a whole bunch of it in my face.

"Oh it's game on!" I throw a whole hand full of flour back to him. Then I decided to not third wheel Ariel and put some in her face too. She gets mad and grabs two handfuls, one in each hand and starts to throw them at Will and Me. We both throw flour back at her and now we are all covered in flour.