3} Our little chat

*Her House and Room are at the Bottom if you wanted to see*

It was silent the car ride home. Rusty agreed she would drop me off at my house. I don't think we both had much to say. We didn't want to speak. It was 6 O'clock when we left. I got home 10 minutes later. When I was getting out I told her thank you and we said our goodbyes.

When I was making my way up the stairs she said "Hey Georgia, I should be the one saying thank you. Thank you for standing up for me today and helping me."

"Any day Rusty." I said and went inside my house where my family greeted me.

"Hi honey!" My mom said. "You ready for dinner."

I lied and told her, "Oh mom I already ate." I'm glad she didn't question and let me be. I went upstairs to get my room cleaned up for Will. Willard makes it a priority to see me or talk to me once a day.  Today he left me a message saying he would sneak in through my window to talk at 6:30.

While I was in the middle of putting on my shirt, Willard came through my window.

"Oh my God! Willard you could have given me a heads up next time! Or maybe a holler!" I screamed.

"Well I'm sorry sweetheart. I thought you may be fully clothed." he responded.

"Well expect the unexpected." I told him while winking. We both burst out laughing while we made the way to my bed.

"Why do we laugh so much for literally nothing!" Willard finally said.

"I really don't know." I say. We both calmed down, sat on my bed and started to tell each other about our days.

"All I did was work and got a new hat nothing much. What about you Georgie." I always hated that name and he knew it.

"Well Willy, you better settle down cause I have a whole tale to tell you."

"Well then start sweetheart." Now that is the name I loved, but I would never tell him that.

Me and Willard met in freshman year. We were both not the best at math so we took an after school program together to help us with it. Their was about 5 of us. Their was 2 girls 3 guys. He decided to sit next to me cause he had heard what happened with my sister. I still remember our first conversation from 3 years ago.

{Flashbackkkk}

"Hi, your Georgia right?" Willard spoke first.

"Yes, that's me. I'm sorry what's your name?"

"Willard" he said quickly. His cheeks were hot red.

"That's a nice name... wait, I sworn I have seen you before. Will, your in my English and History class right?"

Willard chucked a little, "Yeah I think. Were talking about the same class right? English honors?"

"Yeah" I responded.

"Also Will? No one has called me that in years." He said.

"Well what do you prefer Will or Willy, cause I am not saying Willard?"

"Ok Willy in private, but Will in public." He said with a smirk.

"Who said that I would hang out with you privately?" He seems like a nice kid, and a cute one too.

"Well umm I mean, if your okay with it, I would want too." Will responds. Hahaha, he really is a cutie.

"Well I would love to Willy." That hangout was never a date. Just a little hangout, and that is basically how our friendship began. Throughout our friendship people shipped us all the time, and I am not kidding, Like all the time.

{Back to present :)}

"So basically the night ended with Rusty and I being mad at Ariel. I think we will definitely talk to her about it tomorrow though." I said finishing the story.

"Wow, that really does sound like Ariel though, badass." Willard responded.

"Really Willard? She could have gotten hurt!"

"So, it would not be your fault it would be hers. She knew what she was doing." He says reassuring me.

I hated when Will was right. He grabbed my face with his chin and said, "Stop blaming yourself for everything, please."

"Thanks Willy, but it ain't something I can control."

"So," Willard said trying to amp up the convo,"You going for cheer again, I mean you are really good?" Right tryouts I forgot about those.

"Yeah of course it's senior year. But what about you when is your first game?" Willard already tried out in the summer and made it, I was proud. 4 years in a row!

"Yeah, our first games next Friday, you will come right?"

"Of course I wouldn't miss it Willard."

Me and Will talked for the next hour and 30 minutes about school  and people.

The question came up the one he always asked,"Are you into anyone at the moment?" or "You talking to any guy?"

Sometimes i'll say yes, some no, it really depends on the day. Today I told him about the new guy.

"Will there is new guy I forgot to tell you about."

"Oh really" he said in a almost disappointed tone.

"Yeah, his name is Ren I think."

Will chucked,"You sure it's not ben?" Wow does he really think I would forget this guys name.

"No Willard, I'm sure it's Ren." I added, "I heard they have a spot for him on the football team, as a center I think?"

"Oh so I will definitely meet him then, well I got to go Georgie, talk to you soon."

"Okay Willy see you tomorrow."

"See you. Oh and remember whenever you need me just give me a holler." We hug and he goes out my window trying not to wake anyone up.

Does Rusty and Ariel know about Willard and our little chats? Well yes and no. They don't know that he sneaks in almost every night but they do know we are very close friends. I can not wait for the first day of school, it's going to be amazing. Their is also cheer tryouts which is really nice, I think i'll make it since u have been on it for 3 years but you never know. 

**✿❀❀✿****✿❀❀✿****✿❀❀✿**

The Parsons's house:

Georgia's bedroom: