11} I Believe in Soul Mates

After all the craziness occurred we all went back to Rusty's house. Her parents were not home so being teens we decided to hang out and have a few drinks. We promised not to get drunk which we normally don't, most times. So we drank, talked, and play cards. First we played BS/bullshit.

"Okay Georgia put down a seven." Will tells me.

Dang I don't have one, "Here two 7's." I lie.

"Bullshit I have all the 7's. Haha take the pile."

"Not true you looked at my cards." I argue with him. One moment I'm sitting down the next I'm on the ground with him laying on top of me trying to tickle me, which is working.  "Get off...*haha*.. me....*haha* Willard!" Im trying to make myself not laugh to much.

"Only if you tell me if I was right sweetheart." Ugh I'm a sukcer for those names.

"Fine, your right." I say.

"Stop acting like a couple and let's finish the game!" Ren says. We continue on with the game. Willard wins the first one, Ren the second, me the third. Then Ren announces he's going home.

We are all saying our goodbyes when Willard whispers something in my ear.  "Meet me up on the roof."

"How will you get up there?" I tell him.

"I know how." Is all he says. "Get there now and I'll meet you there."

"Okay" I tell him. We hug goodbye and then they are out the door.

"Rusty!"

"What?"she says.

"Is it okay if I go on your roof?" I ask her.

"Wha-What! Why the hell do you want to go on my roof?" She says confused.

"Because Willard needs to tell me something and he said to meet him on the roof!" I tell her.

She says,"Fine but first, be safe don't do anything stupid, second no funny business on there. Also the roof? That's weird."

"Omg there will be no funny business Rusty and I know."

"Fine love you Gigi."

"Love you too." I tell her and make my way to the roof.

Willard was already there sitting with three flowers in his hand. One was a dandelion, another was a daisy, and last a pretty purple flower. He was staring out at the world. He looked so peaceful, I didn't want to disrupt him. I just go and sit down next to him not saying anything. We just sit there for a minute, just taking in the air. It was really nice.

He interrupts the peace by saying, "it's nice out here, isn't it, just forgetting all your problems."

"Yeah, it is, I like it."

Willard turns to face me and says, "I need to tell you something Georgia."

"What is it Willy?" I'm nervous, will he tell me that what I did today he didn't like? Will he tell me he doesn't want to be friends anymore? Or will he just tell me he likes one of my best friends, and is using me to get to them? Ok Georgia stop! Take a deep breath.

Willard goes to speak again,"Do you believe in soulmates?" What, that what he has to say. Okay then, not that bad.

"Yeah I believe in them."

"I think soulmates are people who meet and feel an instant connection you know? One you can't take away, like everytime you fight you make up. You make up even in the worst fight's you'll have and any time life take them away they still end up coming back."

"Yeah I believe that too Will, I believe we meet people for a reason."

Willard looks me straight in the eye and says, "I think that you are one of one of them."

"What do you mean?" I tell him.

He takes a deep breath and says, "Georgia, you are the person I need. I met you at the right time and I am so glad I did, but I did something. I did something I shouldn't have done,  I did the thing I promised myself not to do. I dug myself in a hole too deep and I can't get out of it. These 3 years going on 4 that we have had have been amazing. I have met my other half the one I can't live without. So saying this may ruin all we have made, or will be amazing and just add on more. It's senior year Georgia, you told me you wanted to take risks so I will too. Georgia Bell Parsons I really like you, more than friends. I want to say I love you not in the friends way. Now listen, I read, I know I actually read something," that makes me giggle a little. "That if you like someone for more than 4 months it's love. Georgia it's been 3 years. So I think.. no I know, I love you." Wow, I mean we have told each other those 3 words but not in any other way then friends. The only thing is, everything he said is stuff I have felt too.

"Will.. I have wanted you to say that for the longest time ever. Why did you just wait till now dumbo? " I tell him.

"Well I don't know you had your little boyfriend so..."

"Oh Will, I did I will admit like him, but Will I didn't love him. I didn't trust him, I didn't feel a spark with him. With you it's different. You know I remember the first time I realized I liked you. "

"What was the time Georgia?" he asks with a smile.

"It was the Fall Ball. Cameron broke up with me an hour before. You came to my home running when I told you. You held me, told me I'm too good for him. The , you did what no man has ever done for me. You helped me get back on my feet. You helped me with my hair, my dress, my makeup. At the dance you danced with me all night. You even told your date that you wanted to be with me that night because of what happened. I felt so bad, but you told me she understood. I still don't know why she let you and was so understanding. I would have been mad but you know, good for me I guess. But the real moment was when we slow danced. Oh that is when I knew. I really did like you." That was a lot, I hope I didn't scare the boy.

"Oh Georgia. She understood because she said she saw the way I looked at you. She said she knew how a guy looks at a girl when they're in love, and that's how I looked at you." I knew I was smiling like an idiot but at this point I don't care. "Now I'm going to do something that I wanted to do since the beginning."

Willard grabbed my chin with his had and then put his lips on mine. Oh no now the butterfly's are starting again. I kiss him back immediately. I put my hand on his chest and he puts his on my waist pulling me in closer deepening the kiss.  We kept kissing for, what seems to be a long time, until we both pulled away for air.

"Wow." Is all we said.

"Well what do we do now?" I ask.

Willard then looks at me smiles,"I think first I take you on a date."

"I think I can agree with that." I said giggling.

After I helped him off the roof. Turns out Ren was in the car the whole time hyping him up. Willard kissed me goodnight and we went our separate ways.

When I entered the house again Rusty ran up to me and congratulated me, "Yes finally, you guys are together! I knew it! I'm so happy!" Rusty told me.

"Aww thank you Rusty, but we're not together ."

She gave me that look.

"Okay not officially." I tell her, but now I really do believe in soul mates.

•♥•.¸¸.•♥•.¸¸.•♥•.¸¸.•♥•.¸¸.•♥•.¸¸.•♥••♥•.¸¸.•♥•.¸¸.•♥•.¸
A/N

I got to say this one is my favorite chapter.