10} Your Father's Here

It was friday morning, I got up did my regular routine and got my outfit ready. Today I'm spending the night with Ariel and Rusty at Rusty's house, but before that we are going out dancing. I mean were teens we love flirting with the law. The outfit I picked out was some jean shorts, the top a black cami that was a V-line with lace and white vans. I wore my lifeguard sweatshirt on top for school but later plan on taking it off. Not just the party was happening today but the results from tryout come out today too. At the end of the day we'll see who got in.

end of school

It's time. I got out of my last period class and headed straight downstairs to the athletics board. Ariel,Rusty,Willard, and Ren said they would meet me there. Omg it's time. I compose myself and make my way through a bunch of girls to see the list. I see the list this is what it says:

Varsity Cheer Team 2011-2012

I read every name till I get to one...

Georgia Parsons

I made it, I made my senior year cheer team. I am so happy I can't even describe it. Dylan, Caroline, Gabby, Addy, and Kate became friends because of this team and now were ending it together as well. It's emotional but fun. I see Willard out of the corner of my eye coming towards me. He sees the list and gives me a big hug. Ariel and Rusty join afterwards.

"I knew you would do it" Willard said.

"Aww thank you.. Willy" I say whispering the Willy part. He gives me a playful eye roll and smiles.

"Oh our little cheerleader!" Rusty says while pinching my cheeks. "Okay we will see you guys later at the movies. We got to go and get ready see y'all tonight!" She pulls Ariel and I by the arms heading for the car.
"Okay girls do we have our outfits for today ready?" She asks.

"Yeah I'm wearing these jeans with a black V-neck lace cami I have under my sweatshirt." I respond to her.

"What about you Ariel?" I say turning to her.

"Oh you'll see." she said giving us a look. Oh no.

We get to Rusty's house and start doing our makeup when Ariel pull out these short shorts.

"Your wearing those!" I tell her.

She gives a playful look and says,"No you are."

"What I am not." I say crossing my arms.

"Yes you are." she said,"They won't shows your butt cause you barely have one." We all laugh, but idk if O should be offended or not.

"Well thank you, but I am not."

"Okay, you said you were taking risks this year, so let this be one of them." I thought about it and she's right, besides is wearing some shorts gonna kill me, no.

"Your right I will." I say earning a squeal from Rusty and a proud one from Ariel.

Ariel wore jean shorts with a gray cami and a sleeveless black vest. She put on some makeup, makeup you can definitely tell is not natural with her hair curled. For accessories she had a huge brown belt and cowboy boots. I put on the jean shorts Ariel made me wear and my black lace cami. I had also some cowboy boots and Will's hat I took today at lunch. My hair was in two french braids and for makeup I went natural. Rusty is wearing a long sleeve white blouse with jeans and her hair down.

Damm I do feel some confidence with these shorts.

Once we finished getting ready we made our way in Rusty's car to Starlight. There was going to be dancing and music tonight, every student from Bomont is coming. Once we got there Ariel went to the parking lot, while Rusty and I waited for the others inside. Woody got their before us with his girlfriend. We say hi to both and then see Will and Ren come through the door after.