2} Racing and Fighting

*strong language*

Once we got to the race, Ariel got out of her preppy attire and got into some jeans, a crop top, and a jean jacket with no sleeves.  I decided to stay in my church clothes like Rusty. I wasn't really a fan of car races, but I went with them anyways.  As we walked down the stairs I could already see Ariel fan girling over Chuck. Let's just say to me Chuck is a asshole, but if Ariel likes him I guess I like him to. 

While I am lost in my thoughts I hear the announcer say "We have a winner." The crowd goes ballistic and then I hear that it was car 44. Then I also realize that number 44 is Chuck, he won. Ugh, in all honesty I can't stand him. Fortunately we got there late, so I don't have to stay long.

 Ariel screamed "Yeah! Whoo! He just won!" 

"Yeah he did" I said sarcastically with a smile on my face.  Rusty is just their clapping, I don't think she also had much to say. 

Chuck starts screaming to Ariel to get the checkered flag and he said and I quote "Get that cute ass out here." 

I didn't think she would do it, but Ariel being Ariel did.  I don't know why Rusty was in shock, Ariel is the type to take risks, to live, I already know see will jump at the chance to get out of this town once she has one.

 The announcer was screaming, "Hey get back here with that" but of course she did not listen.

 Then you also got Rusty screaming "Ariel, what the hell are you doing!"

 I think this is a bad idea so I also start screaming with Rusty, "Ariel if you don't get your 'cute ass' back here you are going to be sorry."

 I tried running to get her but the crowd was holding me back. I'm kind of short, not that much though so I could see her getting into his car. Oh no, please don't tell me their going to do what I think their going to do.  The announcer is screaming, the crowd is screaming, I seriously think I have lost my hearing. The announcer screamed something to Chuck that I couldn't hear.

 I just hear Chuck's response, "You can chase me down old man. Chase me down!"

 Oh my gosh. What a disrespectful piece of shit. I mean yes I have an attitude with people, but I know my limits and I'm usually respectful. I just can't believe out of all the guys it had to be him.

 Ariel is not even fully in the car. I mean bravery is one thing, ideocracy is another.

 Rusty is running screaming again to Ariel "Get back here! Your going to get yourself killed out their!" 

"Yeah Ariel listen to her, what your doing is pure stupid!" I add, but that girl just ignores us.

"I'm worried Georgia, I don't want to look." Rusty says and snugs her head into me.

"Don't worry Rusty." I reply, "We will tell her off the minute she gets out of that damn car." 

 The car starts speeding and all I could think is please don't die. The announcer was shouting to the crowd again, "Here is your division one champ Chuck Cranston."

I decided to scream "Why isn't anyone stopping this! What, do you think a girl getting killed is entertainment for y'all! Shame on you!"

 Rusty is trying to hold me back, but I get so overprotective because when I look at her I feel I am looking at Kate. Kate the daredevil, Kate the popular girl, Kate the one who died. Ariel looks like she is having the time of my life. Once they finish the lap(Thank god they only did one). I have this feeling of relief. I have also surprisingly let out that one breath I did not know I was holding. I look back at Rusty to find disappointment in her face instead of joy. 

She starts walking back to the car and I decided to follow her. 

"I don't know what the hell that girl is thinking Georgia. I don't know why I'm friends with her in the first place." Rusty says. She always says this, but then makes up with her the day or night of. 

"Well Rusty you say that a lot, but I believe y'all will work this out like you did that last time ok?" I hope these words make her calm down but instead it riles her up more. Great.

Once we get to top I hear Ariel screaming," Rusty! Georgia!" We both stay quite. She speaks up again. 

"Guys look I'm talking to you."

 I was about to say something, but then Rusty looks back and says, "You know when your watching the news, and you see someone get killed doing something stupid."

 Ariel midway stops her and responds, "God, this again?"

 I actually start getting mad so I say in a not so calm tone, "Yes, this again! Why don't you let her speak and maybe give a fuck about what we're saying for once! Continue Rusty, please."

 Rusty looks at me and continues, " We don't want to be those stupid friends who just stand around watching. He should never let you do that!" I know what Rusty said is true I was like that once except I wasn't the friend, I was the family. 

"If Chuck really cared you wouldn't have been out doing that in the first place." I add.

Ariel rolls her eyes, "So your just going to leave me?" I think that hit Rusty hard cause I already felt the tears wanting to come out of her. 

"Me, Leave you? I don't know what's going on with you anymore. Ever since Bobby.." 

Before Rusty has time to finish Ariel responds calmly "I guess I'll get my own ride back."

 I decide to respond this time while walking back to the car with Rusty, "I guess you will." 

* ੈ✩‧₊˚* ੈ✩‧₊˚* ੈ✩‧₊˚* ੈ✩‧₊˚* ੈ✩‧₊˚* ੈ✩‧₊˚

A/N

Hey guys longer chapter, hope you guys enjoyed!

ᵔ ᴥ ᵔ