14} Like I would do drugs

After all my morning classes I went to lunch. Today I sat with Will, Woody, His girlfriend, Ren, Rusty, and Ariel. This is our new group, I guess. Though Ariel doesn't really want to be here cause of the whole Chuck race incident. I in between Willard and Rusty. Today is going to be my first cheer practice so I'm excited.

"Hey guys." Ren says walking towards the table.

"Howdy, how are you today?" I respond.

"Pretty good, but probably not as good as you. I mean why don't you tell us everything." He says.

"What do you mean?" I say innocently.

He rolls his eyes , "Oh c'mon. Your serious right? Your date with cowboy!"

"Ohhh, the date. It was great actually, but I don't kiss and tell so."

He looks at both of us, "So your really not telling me anything?"

"Nope." We both say in unison.

The rest of lunch we are all just chatting and laughing. It was really nice actually.

"Hey Georgia you have a free period after this with me right?" Ren said to me.

"Yeah, why?" I respond.

"I need help studying for this test, I can't fail, so I was hoping you would help me?"

"Yeah of course." When I see Wills face he looks a little jealous, so I go and I kiss him. He smiles, he knows he has no need to be jealous. Once lunch is done I wish them all goodbye, then Ren and I make our way to the library.

"Okay so, in the following example, which word is the adverb and what is its purpose? Your sentence is 'The event's in this movie are mostly true'." I ask him this question, it's a pretty easy one.

"Ughhhh mostly?" he says not confident.

"Yes! Omg you actually finally got one right!" I tell him and we both start laughing. Then one of Chuck's little minions comes up to us.

He tells Ren,"Hey, man. Chuck's pretty sore about losing that race. I mean you blew up the man's bus, dude." He then looks like he's walking away but instead takes a seat next to Ren. He continues, "Yeah.. Bomont blows, dude. But I don't have to tell you, though, do I? Yeah, I've been to Chicago, St.Louis. Been up to some of them clubs in New York City. I been around. Just like you man." Wow he finally stopped talking like, danm. I thought he would continue forever.

"Oh yeah?"

The dude replied, "yeah." Ren then goes to look at some book, I follow him.

When we got there, we hear the same stupid guys say, "Psst. Hey. You get high? Cause I do.... every day." He is in between the book cases. Oh gosh he's a druggy. He probs roams near Karmet avenue, that were all the druggys go. He continues, "If you want, we can go burn one right after school. You know city mouse, country mouse... Blazing! Oh and bring the cowboys little girlfriend."

Then Ren gets closer to the bookcase and says, "What makes you think were anything like you?"

I step in and say, "Yeah were not."

Then the guys gets out of the bookcase and laughs, "Hold on a second." We start walking aways when he whistles at us and we turn around. He goes to Ren and slips a, what it looks to be like stick of drugs, into his pocket of his grey sweater, "This is what we call a take-homer. You need anything else?"

Ren takes it out of his pocket and hands it to him and says, "I don't want this."

"It's cool. It's cool." The guy says back to him walking away.

I tell him, "No it's not cool. Take it."

Then the guy still not understanding says, "We can go down to the railroad tracks and chief one right now man."

Then out in the open Ren just shows it to him and says, "No, seriously take this."

Then the librarian yells "Hey! What is that?" and I already know we are in huge trouble now.

The stupid mion runs aways. Ren only responds to his question saying, "What's what?"

"That in you hand let me see."

I need to do something, "I think you have the wrong idea sir. Are you okay?"

Then the librarian points to the stupid dude and says, "Young man. Hey!"

Then Ren just says, "Run" So we start running.

The librarian yells after us, "Hey! Stop! Hey! Stop, stop!" Ren runs into the mens bathroom and I run the other way. Then the librarian goes into the bathroom. Then 1 minute later I see them come out of the bathroom, the librarian holding Ren's arm.

The librarian then looks at me and says, "Your also coming with me." Shit. He grabs me by the arms and pulls me away with Ren. We walked down the hall to get to the principal's office. Once we go there he told us to have a seat. The librarian tells him what happens and we wait for a few minutes till a police guard came.

The principle then says to Ren, "I will not tolerate it Ren. Not in my school. So what do you got to say for yourself? And you Ms. Parsons, I thought you were a sweet girl."

I go first, "You are still right I am a sweet girl, I'm Kate's sister for gosh sakes. Like I would do drugs."

Then Ren responds to him, "What do I got to say? I've been on the gymnastic team for three years. They drug tested us all the time. If I'd smoke weed I would be off the team." Everyone was switching classes right now, this is embarrassing. All I hope is that Willard doesn't pass by.

The Librarian says to the principle, "He had a joint!"

So I step in, "So you know what one looks like huh!"

Then the police officer says, "Were you going to smoke it or sell it?"

The principal calms everyone down and says, "Mr. Parker says you guys were with Rich Sawyer when this went down, is that right?"

Ren respond, "I don't even know that prick."

The police officer yells at him, "Hey! Language!"

I quickly say, "What it's true!"

Then the principle again with a calm voice says, "Guys, level with me. Was it Rich's joint? You can tell me."

I was going to say yes but then Ren goes, "I don't do drugs, and neither does she, You can test us. And when it comes out clean, I want this guy investigated for barging into the stall with me. That's gross."

"Well," The principle says, "Since we don't have the evidence, I'm going to let you both off with a warning this time. But Ren and Georgia, Listen to me, you have to understand something. You see, life is not some big party and I don't care what the rap music says, marijuana is just wrong." He then takes a breath, "Guys, listen to me. You a little more, son. He takes a kneel down to Ren, "Ren, I knew your momma. That's right I knew Sandy. She had a wild spark, just like you. Running off up north, trying to live the high life might have been fun, but it also led her into getting into some kind of.... Unexpected trouble."

Ren then looks him dead in the eye and says, "Unexpected trouble. I'm thinking when your saying 'unexpected trouble' your talking about me. Right? Right? Look, believe us, don't believe us. Suspend me, arrest me, I don't care. But you do me one favor, all right? Never talk to me about my mother again! You understand?" Then he pulls my arm and walks out of the office. I could here from the back of me the officer calling for us, but he slams the door. Right outside is Willard and Rusty looking at us like they heard the whole thing. I run into Willard arms because they just feel so safe.

"I promise I didn't do anything bad."

All he tells me is, "I know, I know you didn't" Then he pulls me into a tighter hug and the next class starts.

☆.。.:*・°☆.。.:*・°☆.。.:*・°☆.。.:*・°☆

IMPORTANT:

A/N- Hey guys so long time since a chapter but, a few things.

If you could not tell I changed the title, just thought it looked better. Second off I tried to go back and update some of the chapters so yeah, also I am working on a new book so yay!