8} Cheer tryouts

Background: Then Ariel says in a whispery tone, "I'm not a virgin." WHAT. Oh my gosh. "Excuse me!"

"Do you mind me asking who Ariel?" I scream at her.

"Chuck who else!" She did not do that with that motherfucker!

"Ariel did you really want to do it?" I feel bad cause I know she is not the girl who will go and just do it with anyone.

"Well, you can't tell anyone this please!" she says facing Rusty and me.

"We won't" Rusty says.

"Ok so, I didn't. But it felt good and that is what matters right?"Ariel says shyly.

"No!" I scream "I doesn't and I'm saying this because I care Ariel. That's not a healthy relationship.I don't like that guy."

"I know Georgia, I know!"

" Your just using him cause you feel the need to rebel." She doesn't say anything cause she knows I'm right. I hug her and Rusty joins. "I just say these things cause I love you guys."

"We love you too." Rusty says.

"Well I got to go to class guys bye!" I scream at them leaving the table.

"Bye!" they scream back.

The day passes by I talk to other friends and get through all my classes.

It's the end of the day and I'm talking with another close friend. Her name is Gabriela Banks and she was on the cheer team too. Gabby has on a cheer shirt as well but hers is from our national competition. The winning teams colors are the ones on the shirt. It's a grey tie dye shirt with the words 'Cheer Nationals 2011' in red and on the back all the cheer teams that went. She wore lulu shorts too, smart so she didn't have to change.

"You neverous Georgia for tryouts today?" she said while we were getting ready in the changing room. 

"No and yes. No cause everyone tells me not to be. Yes cause I'm human." I say and we both cracked up laughing. I changed into spandex and helped Gabby with her hair. I put her hair in a high pony and clipped our bow from last year in her hair. I did my own. The bow was ambre it was white going into red with sparkles at the bottom. I really liked it.

Me and Gabby made our way to the field were they holding tryouts. I saw Willard and ran up to him.

"Hey cheerleader." He said smiling.

"Hey Will." I said. He hugged me and wished me good luck. I went back to our side of the field to steech. Gabby, Addy, and I were the cheer trio. Addison Davenport is the other third and another one of my closets friend. We have all been on the team since day one.

"So you and loverboy still ain't a couple yet." Addy says giving both of us a sly look.

"Who me or Gigi?" Gabby said. Gigi was the nickname our cheer team made up for me. I mean it's not bad but also not my fav.

"Both of you. I mean Willard has been on her since freshman year and they still are to pussy to get together. Gabs, you and Carson have been flirting since the summer and still haven't made it official." Carson Saunders is a guy from an all boy private school a town away. It gives off f-boy vibes.

Gabby spoke first," Me and Carson are just like friends with benefits I think?"

Addy interrupted her, "What the heck Gabs! Y'all only use each other for that."

"Not exactly, I like we haven't done it but we're close too. "

"No." I say giving her that look. "Don't do it you will just regret it. Do it with someone you are actually dating."