19} It's my birthday!

Today is January 15, 2012 aka my birthday! It's a friday so I still have to go to school, but I'm planning to have a party after. I wake up to a beautiful snowy day. My family bought me my favorite chocolate chip muffins and brought them up to my room.

"Happy birthday Gigi!" Amelia says running to my bed. My sister is the sweetest, but there are moments like these were I wish it was all of three not two.

"Thank you Amelia!" I see my parents bringing breakfast, "I can't finish these on my own, will you help me?"

She squeals, if you couldn't tell she squeals a lot, "Yes! Yes! Yes I will!" Then we both eat breakfast together laughing and talking about life. I actually just turned 17, I guess it's my dancing queen year (lol).I start to get ready for school. Today I put on a fluffy sweater, some leggings and my fav adidas shoes.

Once I finish getting ready I check my phone to already see birthday messages, one being from Willard

Once I finish getting ready I check my phone to already see birthday messages, one being from Willard. He sends me this nice text telling me how grateful he was too have me in his life, and that he was going to be picking me up today. His messages always lighten up my day.

Willards POV

Okay so today is Georgia's birthday and I wanted to do something special. The girls are decorating her locker, so I am in charge of picking her up. For her birthday I got her something special, something Kate got for her 17th birthday. I got this idea because one day I heard Georgia talking about how beautiful it was, but the family lost it when Kate died. To get it I just need the help of one person.

{2 weeks before}

"Hi Mrs. Parsons." I say

She comes and says, "Hey Willard, how are you? Is everything alright?"

"Oh yes don't worry Mrs. Parsons. It's just I need to ask you for a favor." It's very important. I want to make this so special.

"What is it Will? Whatever I can do I'm here for you."

Thank you so much. I want to give Georgia somethinghing really special for her birthday. The thing I wanted to give her was a replica of Kate's ring that your mom gave her. That ring is so special to Georgia, is there any possible way you have a picture of it?"

I can see her eyes get a little teary but I don't say anything. The smile she had on her face before is still shown though, "Yes of course come inside. I'll see which picture I can find."

"Thank you so much."

She looks me in the eyes and says, "You really do love her don't you. After all this time. With the boyfriends and the fake friends you always stayed. You really loved her and I can see how much she loves you." I never knew how much her mom noticed. Or maybe she has just told her all of it. I wouldn't have minded it at all.

"I do Mrs. Parsons. Hopefully way in the future we could have a life together. I dream about it some days." maybe I said too much, but I actually do sometimes. I mean I have had a crush on her for like 3 years now. She gives me the photos and I now know what to do.