7} C'mon Lunch is always Fun

{Mature themes ahead}

Willard's Pov 》》》

After P.E I had Economics. Nothing really happens in that class so when the bell rang I shoot straight up and went to lunch and in the halls met up with Ren. He's officially on the football team so that gives us something in common. 

 "Yeah man last year, varsity team made it all the way to regionals. They bussed us down in Alabama for that one. The excitement never stops." I tell him. 

" You haven't been overseas?" He asks. Ha do I look like I have. In this town were lucky if we get to vacation anywhere in the east coast. 

 "I've been to Alabama if that counts." I see Georgia wave at me, I wave back.

 "No it doesn't", he continues, "I went to Russia two years ago with my gymnastics team. It's kind of a sister-city thing with Moscow." 

Russia wow, that all the way in Europe. I dreamed of one day leaving this country for a little, just to see something that's not cornfields and house made from old wood. "Yeah Russia, I don't know if I dig that. It sounds kind of boring." I say. 

"Do you know anything about Russian girls?" 

"Uh. I know they range from bearded to drop-dead beautiful." I say kind of confused about the question. 

"Yeah? Well I can vouch for beautiful." Oh I already know this is going to be a story. "Well two girls from the Russian team snuck me out of my dorm room late at night. They didn't have beards. They were smokin'." 

"What were they smoking?" I ask. He pauses and gives me a look. Then I know what he meant. "Oh you mean smokin' hot." I chuckle, "I'm sorry, continue." 

"So we go to this club. The music's banging. It's pitch black. I mean I couldn't see shit, just two hot girls drenched in sweat all over me. We danced all night." 

"Great. What'd you guys do after?" 

He gave me a smirk. 

"Oh,come on. Look, down in the South, you can't start a story about a threesome and not finish it." C'mon." 

After he took a sip of his drink he countinued," It goes without saying, these girls are flexible." Oh so I am getting the full story. 

"They take me into a bathroom stall. One shoves her tongue down my throat, The other ones on top of me. The girl's a champion pommel horse gymnast." Wow, what a lucky guy. I have never gone far with a girl. The only thing I have done is a quick makeout sesh. 

Ren motions his upper half while saying, "I'm talking killer upper body strength. Banging." I could imagine Georgia's... okay yeah I need to stop.

"She's scratching my back, she tearing my clothes off and the whole time her friend's whispering in my ear, 'Hernnya'."

 "Her... Hernnya." I said in a worse way then he did. I wonder what that means. It's a silly sounding word I have to say. 

"Hernnya." he repeats. 

"What does that mean?" I ask him laughing.

 He says with a bigger smile, "It's Russian for 'bullshit'."

"Why would you say that." I tell him smiling. Until I realize, "Cause your bullshiting me?" 

"Yup, yeah." Ren said taking the smile I once had. "But we did dance man, we danced our asses off."

 "That ain't right." Even though it was a great story I can't help feeling a little bit of jealousy. Not cause of the girls, but because I really can't dance. Even if I could that got banned a long time ago from this old town. I see Georgie sitting with her friends and decided to invite her over. "Hey Georgia, come over here!"

Georgia's POV 》》》

I was talking Ariel and Rusty about my dad when I hear Will scream, "Georgia, come over here." 

"Looks like your little boyfriend is calling you." Ariel said shoveing my shoulder. Both Rusty and her started laughing.

 "For the last time guys he is not my boyfriend." I said, 

Rusty stops me, "So why do y'all hug each other like it's the last time you'll see each other. Or stare into each others eyes-." 

"Omg stop Rus!" I said a little annoyed. Walking to his table I could just hear their laughter. 

"Hey guys!" I say putting a smile back on my face. 

"Hey how was precalc?" Willard says.

 Ren speaks before I can, "How do you know her schedule." 

"Me and her memorized each other schedules yesterday night. Right Georgia?" 

"Yeah, I know his schedule better than my own." Ren raises and eyebrow at Willard he just shrugs. 

"So are y'all going to cheer me on today at tryouts." 

"Your trying out for the cheer team today? "Ren asks. 

"Yeah it's this afternoon and I'm pretty nervous." 

 "Well you don't have to be," Willard says interrupting me," you always do great and your one of the best flyers there . Like c'mon you made varsity freshman year." 

"Only cause I was short and could do a backhand spring." I respond.

Ren says, "Well then you must have gone to a lot of competitions then?" 

"Yeah, we always go to nationals. Our team won twice when I was on it. It was freshman and junior year. In sophomore we were third, but it's better than not placing at all."

 "Oh so they cheer at our games?" Ren asks Willard.

"Yeah they do" Then Ariel and Rusty come over.

"Hey you guys!" Rusty says, Ariel just stay quiet. "What are y'all talking about?"

 "Oh we were just talking about cheer." I say 

"How nice, well were going to steal back Ms. Georgia if you don't mind boys." 

"I don't mind but I'm sure my friend here will." Ren responds winking at Will. 

Willard playfully shoves him and says, "No it's really no big deal I'll see you at the end of the day."

 "Okay. Make sure to say a prayer or two I need all the luck I got." 

 "Oh c'mon Georgia you don't even need it." Ariel finally says with a smile.

 "Yeah she's right you already know you can beat them all." Rusty adds. 

"See I'm not the only one who thinks it." Willard says causing Ren to give him a smirk. 

"What!" Willard stares back.

 "Well I love you guys!" I say while hugging Ariel and Rusty by both my arms. 

"Were still hanging out after school right?" Will asks.

"Yeah of course-

"Ughh we were going to ask her to hang out, why do you gotta to do it first?" Rusty says.

 "Well I always win so suck it up."  

"Haha you do not always win, but anyways bye guys." I say waving back at them. 

When were out of their earshot Rusty says, "You have missed so much Georgia!" 

"What do you mean?" I tell her. 

Then Ariel says in a whispery tone, "I'm not a virgin." WHAT!

"Excuse me!" I say. Well I guess there's something. Lunch is always fun with this crowd.