15} Is it a chat or a date?

*Short Chapter ahead*

Once I got home from practiced I showered and put on a white tank top with navy blue sweatpants. I started to do my homework when I hear a knock at my window. A knock that I had not heard in a while, a knock that I actually missed. Low and behold when I open the window, Willard pop up and gives me a kiss on the cheek.

"Hey sweetheart." he says, "How was practice? Did they say something about the thing that happened today? Oh yeah what did happen today? You know I missed you so mu-" Before he could continue I gave a kiss on the lips. I thought it would be a short one but of course he sneaks his hands to my waist and pulls me closer. I put my hands on his chest feeling how it rises with every breath. We let go and he pulled something out of his hat.

"Omg I don't know why you keep stuff there. You know the're are bags for a reason right?"

He laughs, "Yeah I know but with my hat I almost never forget it." Once he says that he hands me a little red heart. He says, "I found it in a little shop and thought I would give it to you."

"Aww that is so sweet Will, thank you. I hug him and then we start to spill everything.

I begin to tell him about everything that happened, begin with the library.

"And then that is when I met you guys at the door." I tell him finishing my story. His face is in shock.

"I can't believe it, so Chucks gang member was basically the root of all of this."

"Yup," I reply to him, "but thank goodness he just left us off with a waring, like imagine if he didn't? I would be kicked of the team and that would not be good. I'm just glad nothing happened."

Willard says, "Yeah same, but they have to pay. I mean they almost ruined your year. They don't get to do that.To be honest I was scared, I thought you guys were caught kissing. I was about to blow a gasket. Then I heard the whole story and calmed down."

I smack him, "Really you thought I would kiss him? I don't think you get it I like you weirdo."

"Haha sorry, sometimes it takes a little longer for stuff to process in my head. Especially things I could never imagine being real." I smile and he starts to talk again, "How was cheer practice? You guys were in the gym right?"

"Yeah, we were. We learned the dance part of the cheer and they made an announcement. Basically we are all doing another dance just with our grade. They are giving us the music tomorrow and the dance wednesday, I'm excited!"

He laughs and walks to the window, "I can see. Also you hungry? I don't want to be a bad influence but I brought Mcdonalds, so... you want? I got you something." Oh my he is actually the sweetest.

I tell him, "Yes I would! Thank you!" Then I run and hug him.

He goes to my desk where he put it and we started to eat. I had fries and chicken nuggets while he had a chicken burger and some fires too.

"So can we count this as our second date or no?" He says with a smile.

"Of course we can cowboy." I say smiling back. Once were done he walks through my room and sees my new cheer bag.

"I like the new cheer bag." he says picking it up, "It's really.. sparkly." he says a little confused.

"I know right like I love it!" I tell him.

He laughs, "Okay if you like it I like it." We just continued to talk about our lives and our days till it was like 8: 30 and I told him I had to finish my homework. He then kissed me goodnight and left. It felt just like our old chats except it was a date this time? I guess I just feel weird cause that how it used to always be, but I guess I don't mind calling it a date, as long as I have one of my favorite people right beside me.

✩⋆。 ˚ᎶᎾᎾⅅ ℕᏐᎶℍᎢ⋆。˚✩