Chapter 2

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~Xun P.O.V.~~~~~~~

"Myung, stop it," I command while Myung messes with my hair.

"I don't want to stop. You can't make me, " I hear him laugh and roll my eyes. "What? This is a lot of fun messing with your hair." We are walking home from school and I am listening to music on my phone, "Can I listen?" Myung asks. I pull my headphones from the jack and play the song, "Overdose" by EXO. We start singing the song together except I was singing in Mandarin while he was singing in Korean. We always do that whenever songs have other language variants.

"Hey doctor," We both rap while listening to Sehun and Xiumin's part. We continue to walk down the street when we hear people shout our names.

"Yo Myung! Xun!" The two of us turn around and see our friends, Youngbae, Jungsu, Leeyoung, and Kibum. I turn off the music from my phone and put my phone in my jacket pocket.

"Sup guys," Myung greets. I high-five Kibum and Jungsu before brushing my hand though my hair to fix the disaster that my brother probably made. Then, I walk up to Youngbae oppa and punch his arm.

"Ow!" He rubs his arm in pain. "What was that for Xun?" I cross my arms at him.

"EXO contest," I say and turn my music back on.

"Someone call the doctor," All six of us start singing and laughing. I've known these guys since my brother and I moved here. These guys are like my second family. We dance together and sometimes perform for things at school.

"Put "Tempo" on," Kibum suggests and I do so.

We talk for awhile but realize that we are in our neighborhood, "Catch you guys later," Jungsu says and leaves for his house.

"Bye," Leeyoung says before walking away from us.

"See you guys," Kibum leaves with Youngbae's arms head-locking him.

"Bye you guys!" My brother and I shout. I unlock the door and we look into our house to see lots of cameras and a couple of them are pointing at us, "What's going on? I'm asking you. Give an answer! Aish. I'm going in the house," We both push each other while entering our house and the cameras still follow us.

"What's going on here?" I ask but my brother shrugs his shoulders.

We take off our shoes and put our backpacks down before walking into the living room where twelve familiar men stand in, "Annyeonghaseyo. Welcome to......," We see Suho and he starts speaking.

"HELLO KID!" The rest of the members shout. Party poppers are popped and Sehun starts jumping around like he's on a sugar high.

"I'm so confused," My brother and I speak at the same time. "Oh well," We walk in and see that the EXO members are happy to see us and then the noise quiets down.

"Would anyone like to know why we are in a house?" Suho asks his group mates.

"I do!" Sehun starts running around again while Chanyeol and Baekhyun chase him.

"Um.....ANYWAY, we are here for a new show. Which we already said the name of it." Suho says and we all laugh.

"Why are there two kids here?" Kris asks.

"They're the kids right?" D.O. asks.

"I guess. It could've been Sehun and Kai and Tao," Chen mentions the younger members.

"Introduce yourselves please!" Xiumin exclaims and a camera gets closer to us.

"Annyeonghaseyo, Star Twins imnida," We speak into the camera and bow.