Chapter 4

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~Tao P.O.V.~~~~~~~~

Today is Tao's birthday, May 2nd. We are celebrating Tao's birthday along with BaekHyun hyung's since their birthdays are a couple days apart. Plus, the whole party will be on "Hello Kid". Cameras are around the house filming and we have microphones on our shirts.

The twins and Chanyeol left and are distracting Baekhyun hyung and Tao so we have enough time to decorate. I am currently putting streamers and balloons up with Suho hyung and Luhan hyung. Lay hyung, D.O., and Sehun are making a cake in the kitchen. Well, Lay hyung is making the cake while D.O. chases Sehun because he stole some frosting. Kris hyung and Xiumin hyung are cleaning whole house. Kai hasn't returned yet from buying balloons.

"Give me a silver balloon next," I tape up a white balloon.

"Here you go," Suho hyung fills the balloon with helium and I tape it to the wall.

I hear the door open, "Suho hyung! Chen hyung!" I hear Kai yell behind me, "I got the balloons!" He comes running in with balloons tied to his arms.

"Dude. Why are there balloons on your arm?" Kris hyung asks while wiping down a table.

"The ladies just did. And they kept staring at me," Kai says while Suho hyung tries to untie the balloons from Kai's arms.

~~~~~~Baekhyun P.O.V.~~~~~~

"Which one?" I ask Xun. We are in a makeup store and I am trying to pick an eyeliner pen.

"Does it matter?" Xun asks looking at the different kinds of eyeliner with a camera right behind us.

"Both of us are wearing makeup whether we like it or not. NOW CHOOSE," I command her. Xun looks for a few seconds and grabs one while handing me some money as well.

"You're welcome," She smiles and I run to the cashier to pay.

~~~~~~~~Tao P.O.V.~~~~~~~~

I am currently in a Gucci store with Chanyeol hyung and Myung. This is great! I'm so glad it's my birthday today.

"Can you hurry up already?" Chanyeol whines as he walks up next to me, lMyung fell asleep just by being in here."

"Patience is key," I say looking at two wallets. I need a new one. I hear footsteps of the camera crew coming closer to us, "This is one!" I grab a gold colored wallet with a tiger on it.

"How much is this?" ChanYeol hyung steals the wallet from my hands, "Tao! This cost freaking cost 400,000 won! You have got to be kidding me!"

"You said you would buy something for you. And I needed a new one," I say to him. Chanyeol hyung just walks away to the cashier. "Thank you Chanyeol hyung! I love you!" I make a little heart with my fingers.

After a few minutes, Chanyeol hyung comes back with a box and gives it to me, "Geez. I rather be in the makeup store," Chanyeol hyung mutters and goes to Myung, "WAKE UP!" Myung rolls over and falls off one of the couches in the store.

"Appa. Why?" Myung whines. We lend him a hand and he gets up from the ground.

"Live with it," Chanyeol pats his back, "Let's go meet with the other two," The three of us walk out with the cameras still behind us and the occasional fans wanting pictures and autographs.

In our view, there are more cameras and two people walking, Xun and Baekhyun hyung, "Yo!" Chanyeol shouts and they come up to us.

"Hi," Xun greets, "Can we walk around randomly please?"

...Stop being so cute...

Baekhyun hyung nods his head, "Sure. That sounds good. Let's all meet here in two hours, alright?" We all agree with BaekHyun hyung and leave for our separate ways.

~~~~~~~Xun P.O.V.~~~~~~~

The cameraman continues walking me behind me as I enter a skateboard store.

Alright, I have something to say. Myung and I have the same birthday as Tao appa. Isn't that crazy? May second, which is today. We never told the members although, only the camera crew. My brother and I wanted to have a little fun so right now, I'm getting a new skateboard for my brother and I guess I'll spoil myself and get one too.

Skateboards filled the walls and I keep on looking for one, "Can I buy all of them?" I look into the camera and ask. The cameraman just laughs at me.

My focus returns to the skateboards and I pick one that has hexagons all over it. The skateboard is blue and gray which are my brother's favorite colors.

I look around the store and look at a skateboard that has the EXODUS symbol in silver and the word itself in English, "One more for me," I take it and look for backpacks for me and Myung.

"67,850 won is the total," The lady at the cashier says while getting a bag.

"Here you go," I hand her my money and she gets the change and receipt the hands it to me with my items in a paper bag.

"Have a nice day," She smiles at me.

"Kamsamida. Have a nice day," I leave and then realize something and turn to the camera. "I need to get something for Tao appa and Baekhyun appa. That'd be a great idea," The cameraman nods the camera up and down like someone is nodding their head.

There aren't many people in this mall so I start running to a store which I know that Tao will like. I go into the store and look around for a
second. My eyes are focused on a fedora hat and I grab it, buy it, and leave the store with the hat in a box. I do the same thing for Baekhyun except I get him more eyeliner, which costed $55,000 won. I also get a really nice pair of sunglasses for Baekhyun appa. In the time of going to four stores, I had ten minutes to get to the meeting spot.

"Oh no," Our meeting spot was across the mall and I had ten minutes, "Do you mind if I ride my skateboard?" I ask the cameraman and he shakes his head, "I'm sorry but thank you," I grab the skateboard I brought from my backpack and put headphones on. I start riding back to the meeting spot with the cameraman running behind me.

~~~~~~~~Lay P.O.V.~~~~~~~~

"Here are some strawberries, " I hand D.O. the strawberries that I just cut.

"Thank you hyung," D.O. takes them and decorates the cake with frosting and fruits. I continue cutting fruits while Sehun steals some pieces of bananas.

"Sehun, please stop it," I calmly speaks while cutting and putting the slices fruit onto a plate.

"Sorry," He steps away and takes his phone out, "Hey! The others are coming back soon! Chanyeol hyung just texted me!"

"What?"

"Really?!"

"Where are the presents?"

"Shut up. I'm sleeping."

"We better get this cake done," D.O. says while decorating.

"Yea," I start cutting kiwis.

Everyone in the living room starts rushing with heavy footsteps while running. Shouting is heard for people trying to get stuff done.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~