Chapter 23

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~Myung P.O.V.~~~~~~~

Days had gone by with nothing happening. Only EXO performing for awards and other things.

For the show, a lot hasn't been filmed except for the four of us making gifts bags and messing around. We should be filming on Christmas Day so that will be nice.

With Kibum awake, we had another person to talk to. Sure, I like to talk to my sister and Jungsu hyung but Kibum was the one who was always silly. Now we have our silly person back with us.

I was standing outside trying to get some fresh air before Kibum and Xun get released from here. Xun has to stay longer due to her falling somehow while she was walking around the halls the other day. Stupid....

While I'm thinking, my phone starts ringing. I take it out of my pocket, "Yeboseyo?" I answer my phone with a tap.

"I'm calling from the Seoul Police Station. This is detective Yoo." Detective Yoo! It's him! The detective on the case!

"Yes! Has the trial been set?" I scoot away from people entering the hospital.

"Ah yes. The trial has been set." Detective Yoo says. "Both Jung LeeYoung and Dong Youngbae's trail will be on March 26th of 2016."

"Eh? That's one of my appa's birthday. What time?" I ask.

"One o'clock in the afternoon." He says.

"Okay. Has any leads come up with the other investigation?" I ask. I want my grandfather's killer caught. He is the one who has been with me and Xun for most of our lives.

"There is an anonymous tip that we are currently checking out." Detective Yoo says. I hear papers being messed with in the background.

"Arresso. Kamsamida sir." I thank him.

"Of course. Have a nice day Myung."

"You have a nice day as well sir." I hang up the call and go back into the hospital.

"Where did you go?" Jungsu hyung asks me.

"I was getting fresh air and Detective Yoo called me." I answer.

"And?"

"The trail is on March 26th, 2016 at one o'clock in the afternoon." I say.

"What about your grandpa's murder?" Jungsu hyung brings up.

"There might be a lead. Hopefully it's good." I answer him.

"That's great. Months of waiting." Kibum sighs and closes his eyes before his mother takes him into the hallway. "Well three months but still."

"I hope it doesn't take long since that will be Xiumin appa's birthday." Xun comes out of the bathroom with some ripped jeans, a short sleeve shirt, vans, and of course her sling. "Where's my jacket?"

"Here." Jungsu hyung puts her jacket in one sleeve and rests the other side on her shoulder.

"Gomawo oppa." Xun says.

Someone knocks on out door and slides the door open.

"Annyeong." SuHo appa pops his head in.

"Annyeong appa." I greet him as he comes in.

"You guys ready to go? Kibum is outside waiting." He gets Xun's backpack from a chair. I nod my head and head out of the room first to see Kibum and his umma in the hall.

"Annyeonghaseyo Mrs.Kim." I slightly bow and then fist bump Kibum.

"Nice to see you Myung." Mrs.Kim gives me a smile.

"Umma, can we go eat spicy rice cakes please?" Kibum tilts his head backwards and asks.

"That would be fine." Mrs.Kim laughs at her son and pats Kibum's head.

"Come on. Let's go." SuHo appa appears with Xun and Jungsu hyung and he pats my back and we start going to the front.

With of grandfather gone, SuHo appa is taking custody of us since we aren't allowed to go with our parents. It's all being sorted out so SuHo will be our guardian. The guardian of EXO is becoming our guardian.

"Annyeonghaseyo." The nurse at the desk greets us.

"Annyeonghaseyo." SuHo appa and Mrs.Kim start signing us out.

"Just sign here and here." The nurse says. "Kamsamida. Have a nice day."

"Kamsamida." We leave the hospital. Thank the lord that somehow there aren't reporters here but there were students.

"Oppa! Sign this!"

"Are you alright unnie?"

"Myung oppa!"

"SuHo oppa!"

"Oppa! Oppa!"

Girls everywhere with their boyfriends or brothers. It's quite weird to see the guys with their girlfriends but I guess they are just dealing with it.

"I'll be taking Jungsu and Kibum home." Mrs.Kim says to us. "Xun, Myung, come by anytime."

"Ne." My sister and I answer.

"See you Kibum." I bro hug him. "Later hyung." I bro hug my hyung as well.

"Bye you too." Xun hugs both of them with her good arm.

"See you guys." Jungsu hyung waves.

"Bye bye." Kibum waves and smiles before he is put in a car.

"Come on you two." SuHo appa grabs me and pushes me in a van before gently helping my sister in.

"Can I go back to the hospital? I was hurt just now." I rub my arm in pain.

"Aniyo. I'm tired." I look behind and see Kris appa on his phone with ChanYeol appa and SeHun appa next to him.

"Where's D.O.?" SuHo appa asks. All of a sudden you could hear muffled yells from behind the three.

"Why did you guys put D.O. appa in the trunk?" Xun asks while SuHo appa goes outside again and opens the trunk.

"We needed an extra seat." SeHun appa says. "Yehet."

"I cannot believe you guys did that." I sigh.

"I'M GOING TO KILL ALL OF YOU! GET OVER HERE!"

TeoYun P.O.V.

"I'M GOING TO KILL ALL OF YOU! GET OVER HERE!"

I look over and see someone shorter than me yelling before running into a van.

"Why does it appear to me that we are always near those people?" Luca asks as we walk down the sidewalk.

"Does it look like I know?" Nova asks as he continues to walk in front of me.

"Come on. Let's get back already. I want to play some poker." Debito sighs while slinging his arm onto my shoulders.

"Arresso. Let's go back to the house." I smile before playfully pushing Debito away from me.