Chapter 39

14K views. How do you guys like my story? I'm not even good at writing.

Thank you. Thank you all. You don't know how much this means to me.

:)

Chapter 39

Tao P.O.V.

"Delete it!" Xun yells.

"Never! You look so adorable!" SeHun laughs.

"I'm going to murder you!" I look in the back seats and as Xun continuously fails to grab the younger appa's phone.

I grab SeHun's phone since it was next to my face and look through his photos. I send the photo of Xun sleeping to me. Wait a minute, my name on his phone is "Baggy Eyes"?

"Hyung! Give me my phone!" SeHun commands and tries to get it but I swipe it away

"Not until I change my name on here." I say while changing my name to "Panda Hyung". "There we go."

"Delete the photo!"

"No!"

"SHUT UP!" Kris hyung yells and everyone quiets down. "Yea? Hang on."

"Alright, SuHo, are you there?" It's manager hyung. He didn't ride with us.

"We are both here sir." SuHo says. It's a merged call.

"Alright, everyone listen. "Hello Kid" will be ending next month."

"WHAT?"

"NO!"

"WHY?"

"THIS IS BULLS-"

"SHUT UP MYUNG!"

"EXO will be busy more now. The kids have school. Concerts, venues, all of that stuff." Mr.Manager says.

"We'll still be appas anyway, right? SuHo appa is our guardian. After all, our parents are serving life sentences I think." Myung asks.

"Technically yes, but you won't see them often. They'll be overseas and you two can't go. I know it's unfair."

"Mr.Manager, this isn't a time to be quoting a song." BaekHyun's voice huffs out.

"Wasn't my intention."

"I'm not liking this one bit." Xun complains before speaking in Mandarin. "It's really unfair. I want to go back home now!"

"Me too! I want to go back home!" Myung says from the phone.

"We'll be back at the dorm in a few hours. You'll live." Kris says.

"Not the dorm!" The twins both yell.

I look aback at Xun who has her arms crossed and looks out at the window.

"You want to go back home to China?" I ask and she nods her head.

"We'll discuss everything later. I have to go." I hear manager hyung say before hanging up.

"Can Myung and I go back to China after the trial?" Xun asks while putting her crossed arms behind my head.

"If you guys want to. I believe we have to go to China anyway for a few days. I'm sure manager hyung will let you." Kris hyung says to her. "We'll be in Hunan and Shanghai for sure. Beijing too."

Kai P.O.V.

A few minutes ago we made it to the photoshoot building. The makeup noona finished my makeup and I was waiting.

The twins are standing in front of me and adjust some things on each other.

"Hold still dumbo." Xun says and fixes Myung's sleeve.

"I'm trying to fix your hair. Hold on." Myung attempts to fix his little sister's hair.

"You two. Face me." I put my phone down since I was just scrolling through social media. The two face me and I start adjusting for them. I fix some strand of hair and adjust crooked things. I sense a camera near me since the camera crew is recording us. "There we go. You two look adorable."

"I know I'm perfect." Myung smiles.

"No you're not." Xun comments before walking away.

"Whatever!" Myung scoffs before walking in the opposite direction of his sister. I laugh before I am signaled to go over to the photoshoot set.

"Please sit there and pose just a few times. Cute, sexy, scary. Doesn't matter. The camera will be on auto for a few." Eun-Kyung, our photographer for most photoshoots, says.

"Are you feeling better noona? I heard you had headaches and a cold." I ask before going to the bench I'm supposed to sit on.

"It was a twenty-four hour bug. I'm fine." She replies while setting her camera up. "Sit on the table." I follow what she says. "Three. Two. One." The camera and lights start flashing. I pose in different ways. Laying sideways, sitting up, upside down. Cute, silly, weird. "Alright. Just a few more." She takes her camera and takes photos up close. "Face away. Move your head up. Look down. Chin on your face. That's it. Alright then, you are done for a bit."

"Kamsamida noona." I say to her.

"Welcome Kai." She smiles before going to where the camera stand is. "Get Chen please. He's next." I nod my head and start walking. I high five BaekHyun hyung before walking into the dressing room.

Chen hyung sits at a make up table listening to music with headphones on. I walk to him and tap his shoulder. He takes his headphones off and looks at me.

"Your turn." I say and he smiles.

"Gomawo Kai." He thanks and gets out of his seat. "Is Eun-Kyung here today?" I nod my head. "Yes!" He cheers and hurries out of the dressing room.

"Kai! Come over here!" I turn and see Lay hyung gesturing me over to where he and the others are. "Alright. Rock, paper, scissors to see who is buying lunch today."

"Kai, bai, bo!" Dang it.

"Kai, bai, bo!" Dang it! Ugh. I might loose. I do not want to pay for food. Me and SuHo hyung.

"Alright, let's do this. Kai, bai, bo! YAHOO!" Yes! I don't have to pay for food to day! SuHo hyung has to pay today.

"Whatever. I practically pay almost all the time." SuHo hyung rolls his eyes before taking his phone out and ordering us food.