Chapter 9

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~??? P.O.V.~~~~~~~~

"Why are we here?" I ask while raising an eyebrow and hold a pack of water bottles in my hands.

"Kibum, we are here to spy on the twins and EXO. I have to find out why they chose them and not me and Youngbae oppa," LeeYoung noona looks through a pair of binoculars. She's up in a tree, I don't get why I'm here.

"Then just do it yourself. We're not your pawns," Jungsu hyung throws the binoculars, given to him by LeeYoung noona on the grass. I look at hyung and he nods his head at me, "And I'm not a water boy. Just get Youngbae hyung to help you," I drop the pack of water on the ground.

"Let's go Kibum," Jungsu hyung and I leave. We walk down the sidewalk but I bump into someone and fall, "You alright?" Jungsu hyung helps me up.

"Kibum. Jungsu," I look up and see Suho hyung with the members of EXO and the twins. The twins come over to us, "Sorry about that Kibum. I didn't notice you," Suho hyung says.

"Annyeonghaseyo hyung," We both bow.

"You don't need to bow guys. It isn't necessary," Suho hyung says to us.

"We should though," I say to him.

"Where are you guys going?" Jungsu hyung ask.

"We're going to the company building. Cameras are following us around," Myung hyung says.

"Do you guys want to come with us? Manager hyung should be fine with it," Suho hyung suggests.

"We would probably just be a bother with all the equipment," I cross my arms while rocking back on the heels of my shoes.

"Everyone who watches the show knows about the dance group you guys are in. I'm sure manager hyung will be fine with it," Suho hyung says, "Come on," He gestures us to their vans.

"WAIT!" A really loud, high pitched, voice yells. Everyone turns to see LeeYoung noona running toward us, "Can I go?" She pleads.

"Why should you?" Xun noona asks while stepping forward.

"Because I should be on the show. That way I'll have more friends!" She exclaims. Xun's hand makes a fist but Xiumin hyung pulls her away before anything could happen.

"We can only take two more. Sorry," Suho hyung says as I adjust the snapback I'm wearing. I look over at Jungsu hyung and he rolls his eyes.

"SuHo hyung!" I hear SeHun hyung yell. "Come on!"

"Twins, Jungsu, Kibum, let's go," Suho hyung pulls us to a van, "Sorry. We can't let you go. Plus being popular won't help anything. You might end up at an accountant even though your dream is to marry one of us," Suho hyung says to noona and gets in the van, sitting next to Jungsu hyung.

I sigh in relief as the van starts moving, thank the lord. I look out the van windows. It's actually really cool to be with EXO. I mean it's EXO! My idols along with Super Junior and TVXQ. As I was thinking, my phone starts to ring. I answer the call.

"Shoot," I say and show my phone screen to Jungsu hyung. He sighs, "I guess answer it," he sighs and shakes his head.

I answer the call and put my phone against my ear, "What the hell are you doing? You should've let me come with you guys."

I just shake my head sigh again, "Noona. I'm out. I don't want to be in your group anymore. Sure you are more popular than me but for all I know you'll probably turn into a pig when you turn thirty," I hang up. Then I go into my contacts and block her before deleting her phone number.

"Wow man. Our makane is so smart," Myung hyung laughs while taking my hat and ruffling my hair. I playfully roll my eyes and laugh, "Yea yea. I know that I'm smarter than you hyung," I stick my tongue out. Someone's phone starts to ring.

"Oh god," Jungsu hyung rolls his eyes, "I am not answering this," He puts his phone on silent and puts his phone in his pocket.

"Wait is your name is Kim Kibum, right?" Sehun hyung asks me so I nod my head, "And your name is Jungsu?" He asks Jungsu hyung and hyung nods his head, "I have found mini Leeteuk hyung and mini Kibum hyung of Super Junior!" Sehun makes a proud face, "I want bubble tea."

"Of course you want bubble tea. I'll get you some later," Suho hyung laughs.

"I brought food with Lay appa and D.O. appa's help," Myung hyung says as the van stops.

"Alrighty. We are here you guys," Suho hyung opens the sliding door on the van.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~