Chapter 16

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~Lay P.O.V.~~~~~~~~

Why are we out when it's six in the morning? I'm so tired.

Wait. Who are these people with me?

Oh, I'm with the guys. Right? Then why is there a kid next to me. Who is he? Eh, I'm going back to sleep.

~~~~~~~Luhan P.O.V.~~~~~~~

I pat Myung's arm, "Wakey wakey. Come on, you have school." Myung stirs, "Ba ba. Let me sleep." Myung crosses his arms. Then, he fiddles with his uniform jacket.

"We are here." The driver says and the van doors slide open.

"OPPA!"

"EXO OPPAS!"

"BAEKHYUN OPPA SARANGHAE!"

"SARANGEYO OPPAS!"

"EXO HYUNGS! YOU GUYS ARE THE BEST!"

A whole bunch of girls, and the one fan boy, stand near our vans. Luckily, there are guards that back them away from us.

Most of us get out of the vans with the kids and give them small hugs, "Both of you be nice and be good, okay?" Suho commands.

"Yes sir, we will," The twins say in unison. Myung is still half-asleep.

"Love you guys!" Chanyeol yells from the van. We start to file back into the vans.

"This is going to be very awkward but I love you dads!" I look back and see Xun waving and smiling brightly. Myung is holds up a v sign.

"Love you too!" Some of us respond.

"HANA, DUL, SET!" Suho yells. "EXO! LET'S LOVE!" All fourteen of us yell. We decided to do that every morning cause why not?

The van doors and windows close. Xun continues waving and Myung joins in. The vans start moving so we can go to work.

"Those kids are awesome." D.O. comments.

"Yea, they definitely are," Chanyeol nods his head in agreement. I also nod my head.

~~~~~~~~Xun P.O.V.~~~~~~~~

It's another day of school and right now the students are crowding around us. This is grand, I love this so much.

"How did you guys get into all of this?"

"You guys are awesome!"

"Will you film at school?"

"Can I be on the show?"

"How is it like being on the show?" People have been acting like this since we're on the show. We're still normal people. I don't get why they think it's a big deal. Oh right, we are on a show with the most famous K-Pop group ever.

"Why the fuck are you guys even on the show? You guys aren't talented. You guys do nothing on the show except act like idiots with no skills," The chatter quiets down in the hallway. My brother and I see LeeYoung unnie and Youngbae oppa coming our way. Kibum and Jungsu oppa are being dragged by LeeYoung unnie, who is pinching their ears. The students start making a path.

What the potato is going on?

"Do you need something LeeYoung?" Myung asks her while scooting me behind him. "Yea," Unnie throws Kibum and Jungsu to the ground in front of us. I help them up and bring them over to my brother's side, "I want you to leave the show. That way it can restart with people who are actually stars." She puts her hands on her hips.

"Look, I know we aren't on good terms since you kicked us out but it isn't our faults that Youngbae hyung took my sister's laptop." My brother says.

"Are you guys alright?" I ask Jungsu and Kibum. Kibum nods his head, "Our ears hurt. That's for sure," Kibum rubs his ear. Jungsu puts his water bottle that has ice in it on his ear.

I look at my brother and see him still arguing with LeeYoung unnie. I can see Youngbae oppa shaking. He starts whispering to LeeYoung unnie, "You know what? Just shut up Youngbae," LeeYoung says to Youngbae and takes something from him.

I check my phone for the time. Okay, 7:04 am. The bell isn't ringing for another twenty minutes.

"This is going to be fun." I hear LeeYoung say. I turn my head but something hits me hard. My body falls with someone catching me. I look down to see something in my shoulder with red stuff flowing out.

What's this red stuff?

People start screaming and running away.

Why is everything looking weird? Huh? Why is Kibum on the ground?

"-ey! Hey Xun!" Jungsu oppa lays me on the ground. I watch him take his jacket off and presses it against my shoulder, "Stay with me Xun!" I keep looking around the room and try to make sense of what is going on, "Xun, look at me. Look at me."

Oh wait a minute, that's blood. Oh god. That's blood. That's blood. Oh my god. Oh god help me.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

My eyes open, "Xun, you're awake, thank god." Jungsu is still with me and his jacket is still pressed against my shoulder.

"OUI! KIBUM!" That's Myung yelling, "Come on man!" I look over and see Kibum with his hands on his face.

"What happened here?" I hear a voice yell. That's a teacher who teaches in hall three.

"What's going-" There's another voice. More sounds happen.

I'm in a dream, right?

"Please step out of way. Son, step out of the way," Someone takes Jungsu oppa away but I try to grab him. I'm lifted a bit with something around my nose and mouth. "Sweetie, what's your name?"

This is a dream, this is a dream.

"Jungsu hyung! Stay with Kibum! I'm stayiing with Xun!" I hear my brother yell and my eyes start closing, "Xun! Come on! Keep your eyes open!"

"Son, you have to stay back."

"This is my little twin sister! I'm staying wi-!" My brother yells.

I grab onto my brother's arm before meeting a chasm of black.

~~~~~~~~??? P.O.V.~~~~~~~~

"So I'm not transferring yet?" I ask and my father nods his head, "There has been an incident. Two students in your grade have been stabbed. You can start tomorrow instead." Father says.

"Oh.... I hope they're alright. I'll be in my room." I leave the room and go back to my room.

"Young master, would you like anything to drink?" Luca, a servant, asks.

"You can cut the act Luca. His father nor step mother aren't in here." Nova, another servant, says.

"You have a three?" Debito, also a servant, asks.

"Go fish." Nova answers as I sit next to him and take a bottle cola from underneath the table. "So you're going to a public school?" Nova asks.

"Yea but I'm going tomorrow because two students in my grade have been stabbed," I sit back in my chair.

"Lord have mercy." Luca says. The three of them are shocked. "I wonder if those students are fine." Nova says.

"We'll see." I peer over and see Nova's cards, "Nova, you have a three right next to that King," I'm suddenly smacked on the head.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~