Chapter 12

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~Sehun P.O.V.~~~~~~~

"OFF TO NEVERLAND!" I shout while running; Tao hyung and Kai hyung at my tail. Turn right. Left. Left again. I keep running and running; occasionally walking so I don't slam into people.

"PETER PAN!" Kai yells and bursts out laughing.

"DISNEY!" Tao screams but trips and falls so we help him back up.

We start singing "Peter Pan" and act like idiots, cause why not? Running and running with a cameraman chasing us.

We keep running until we reach Girls Generation sunbaes' practice room. Kai hyung knocks on their door and opens it, "Annyeonghaseyo."

Sunny noona is the closest and greets us first, "Oh! Annyeonghaseyo!" She opens the door more for us.

"Annyeong guys," Taeyeon noona waves at us, "Nice to see you." Yuri noona runs over to use, "We were told to give this to you." Yuri noona hands me a decorated card.

"Kamsamida," We bow and leave quickly so they can practice.

I open the card and stickers fall out, "Card number four!" I start to read the card, like the very good person I am, "Please put these stickers on yourself and look for the other cards!" Tao hyung had already grabbed a panda sticker and Kai hyung grabbed a bow tie sticker. The sticker that was left was a heart so I take the sticker and stick it on my forehead.

"Let's go!" Kai hyung shouts.

"WE'RE OFF TO SEE THE WIZARD!" The three of us start to skip and sing loudly, "THE WONDERFUL WIZARD OF OZ!"

~~~~~~Chanyeol P.O.V.~~~~~~

"So," I pause, "where should we go?" I ask while tying a ribbon around my head. My hyungs and I are walking around the company building.

"Let's go to F(x) sunbaes' room," Chen hyung suggests. I nod my head and we turn around to go to their room.

Suddenly, Chen hyung smacks the back of my head and runs off, "YAH! HYUNG!" I yell and chase him with Baekhyun behind me; I hope he's still behind me.

"Can't catch me Yoda!" Chen hyung yells at me.

"I hate you hyung!"

"LOVE YOU TOO YEOL!" I chase my hyung into a practice room and grab him. I push him down on the ground and headlock him. "This! Is! Kyungsoo's! Move! Not! Yours!" Chen hyung stagger breathes.

"Yah! ChanYeol! Stop it idiot!" Baekhyun hyung grabs my arms. I let go of Chen hyung and he lays on the ground. Baekhyun hyung crosses his arm and taps his foot.

"Sorry...." I drop my head and BaekHyun hyung smacks my head. "OWWIE!" I drop to the ground in pain.

"Oh, hey guys. Nice to see you." I hear hyung say.

"Sunbae, could I ask why you guys came in here?" I think it's a trainee. Instead, of going to F(x) sunbaes' room, we went to one of the rooms that the trainees are in.

"Chen decided to smack Chanyeol. Then, I smacked Chanyeol for head locking Chen." Baekhyun hyung sighs while I still hold my head and lay on the ground.

"Oh. We have been told to give this to any of our EXO sunbaes," The trainee says. "Great! Kamsamida!" Baekhyun hyung exclaims and I stand up with my head not hurting anymore. Chen hyung looks the same except he is rubbing his neck. "Come on weirdos. Let's go."

"Yes hyung," Chen hyung and I sheepishly follow our hyung out.

"Card number one. Blah blah blah. Stickers. Look for others. Blah blah blah." Baekhyun hyung puts something on my face and Chen hyung's face, "Alright. Let's go weirdos." Baekhyun hyung says and we walk behind him.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hello Appa! | EXO fanfic |On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara