Chapter 19

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~TeoYun P.O.V.~~~~~~~

"Jungsu! Wait!" I shout but Jungsu and Myung run away from the school as walk down the steps.

Dang it! I need to ask about some of the homework. What am I going to do now?

"Excuse me!" I turn around and see a woman and a cameraman, "Do you know those two?" She puts a microphone near me. I try to step away but see other reporters crowding around me. "Barely miss. I just transferred here today," I answer. The reporters start talking to me but I manage to find an opening to run out of.

I take out my phone and call Debito, "Oi. You almost here?" I only hear him grunt in response. "Okay, see you soon," I hang up and put my phone in my pocket.

More reporters start coming up to me and start asking more questions. I just stand there in annoyance.

"How long have you known those two?"

"Do you know the two that are injured?"

"Do you recall what happened yesterday?"

"I DO NOT KNOW ANYTHING!" I yell and all of the reporters quiet down, "I just moved to this school today," I huff out.

"Oi TeoYun. Come on," I turn my head and see Debito leaning against the fence. "I know Debito," I start walking away from all of the reporters and cameramen.

"What kind of car is that?"

"He must be rich."

"Is he part of the Park enterprises?"

"Let's follow them."

Debito opens the car door open and I climb in. He hops into the driver's seat and starts driving away from the school. "Your dad might kill you once he sees the reporters at your house," Debito says while turning the steering wheel.

"It doesn't matter much. They want to know about my classmates." My eyes linger and look in the rear view mirror to see vans following the car, "Why the hell are they following us?"

"I think they found out that you are the heir to Park enterprises," Debito says to me as we pull up to the front of my house. There, my step mother, Eliza, was waiting at the door. I get out of the car and I start walking with Debito behind me.

"Aigoo. How was my baby's first day?" Eliza asks me while giving me hug. "Fine," I answer with a monotone and push her away. "Reporters were following us because there are two students in the hospital and two students that are best friends of the two in the hospital. And I think they found out that I'm the heir to the company," I finish explaining but Eliza slaps my head. "You're so stupid my baby," She speaks to me like I'm a baby.

"Not my fault," I growl while walking into the house and taking my shoes off, "And stop calling me your baby. I'm not even related to you," I snarl at my step-mother. "Come on Debito."

"Of course young master TeoYun," Debito replies and takes my backpack from me. I enter my room with Debito and sit down at a table where Nova and Luca are.

"How was school Yun?" Nova asks while closing a book. "It was okay," Debito throws my backpack to me and I take out my homework, "I'm in class with those students that are injured and their friends."

"What are they like?" Luca asks as he opens a bottle of cola for me. "The one I sit next to, Myung, he wouldn't talk to me. It's his sister that was stabbed. On the other hand, Jungsu is really nice. He acted as if nothing happened but I could see the blood stains on his shirt and his eyes were puffy from crying due to what has happened," I explain before drinking the cola. "Gomawo Luca hyung."

Debito's expression changes, "Yah. You never call us hyung." Debito complains. "Sorry hyung," I softly chuckle and start doing my schoolwork.

~~~~~~~~??? P.O.V.~~~~~~~~

"Yah! What were you thinking?!" My father yells at me while slamming his hands on the metal table.

I just stare at him, "What did I do wrong? They were the ones who were becoming famous. Youngbae oppa and I should be famous. We dance and sing better tha-"

"You can't even dance or sing! All you do is do your own moves on stage as your group mates actual do stuff!" He screams at me. The investigator holds him back.

"Mr.Jung, we just want to know whose idea it was for what happened yesterday," The investigator says to appa.

"I would like to know too detective," Appa crosses his arms and looks into my eyes. "Whose idea was it to hurt Xun and Kibum? You or Youngbae?"

I start giggling and smiling at the two men.

"TELL US NOW! JUNG LEEYOUNG!" Appa screams at me.

~~~~~~~~??? P.O.V.~~~~~~~~

"It was her idea sir," I say and look at the detective, "It really was."

"Tell me how this idea started." Detective Lee says to me.

"It pretty much started the day the twins told us they would be on that show with EXO. All six of us love EXO a lot. They are our idols." I start explaining everything.

Mom and dad are on a business trip for mom's job. The police called my parents but they can't come back for another two weeks.

"LeeYoung invited me to her house one day and she started yelling about how we weren't on the show. Sure, I wanted to be on the show but I'm not crazy on it. I'm more of a fan boy for Big Bang... Anyway, I don't know how. I don't remember but noona made me bring my dad's knives to school one day. She said she'd kill me if I didn't and she did what she did." I start to make a fist. "Sir, I would never hurt Xun, Kibum, Myung, or Jungsu. LeeYoung noona just made things worse for me. I would try to ignore her but if I did, she'd just get even worst."

"Is there anything else we need to know?" Detective Lee asks. I realize something, "I need my backpack. There will be something you want in there. It's a flash drive in my pencil pouch." Detective Lee nods his head, "I'll be back, do you need anything?" He asks me. "Uh, can I have a sandwich?" I ask him and he nods his head, "I'll be back Youngbae." He leaves the room.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~