Chapter 32

Chapter 32

Youngbae P.O.V.

"Why am I here?" I ask the guard. He doesn't reply so I just stay in the seat. The door opens and another guard and LeeYoung noona appear. I immediately stand up and look at the the first guard. "I want to leave. I'm not talking to her."

"Oh you're so mean Youngbae. So so so mean." Noona sits down across from me.

"The hell you care." I sit down and huff out. "I rather commit suicide than be here."

"Oh yea. I heard you almost killed yourself." Lee Young noona giggles.

"Tsk. You've almost killed yourself. All of those scars you have." I roll my eyes and cross my arms.

"That's because I was stressed out. After all, dancing and singing is tiring." I stand up and turn around. "Sir, I would like to leave now." The guard nods his head and starts to lead me out.

"Bye bye! Until next time!" I hear noona's voice ring through the concrete walls. She really has turned crazy.

Xun P.O.V.

"Sis! Wake up!" My pabo brother attempts to wake me up.

I hide under my blanket and then hear music turn on. It's "My House" by 2PM. Myung keeps cranking the volume up but I don't even get out of my bed. I start singing. Then the music turns off.

"Oh my god this is not working." Myung sighs. "You wake her up. She's your girlfriend." I feel my bed sink down next to me and the blanket gets pulled down a bit to wear my head is revealed so I turn onto my stomach.

"Xun? Wake up please." Jungsu softly says.

"Aniyo. You're not my umma." I say to him. "It's your fault I'm tired anyway."

"What did I do?" He asks.

"You facetimed me at three am. That's what." I reply and turn my head to see him. "Now let my sleep." I pull my blanket back over my face.

"Jagiya. Please wake up." Jungsu peeks under my blanket.

"Aniyo." I hide in the hoodie I fell asleep in last night. Jungsu sighs and then leaves. "Well I tried. Kibum, you're turn."

"NOONA! WAKE UP PLEASE SENPAI! SENPAI PLEASE WAKE UP! PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE!" Kibum screams next to me. I stop hiding and grab the pillow next to me and swing it in his face.

"It's Sunday. Don't do this to me." I say and then slump back down to sleep.

"Jagiya, it's almost ten o'clock. Wake up please." Jungsu attempts again.

"Hey guys, we're having a singing contest. Come on." I hear Chen appa's voice and then footsteps running. I jump up and move the blanket. Then I get off to leave.

"Brush your teeth." Myung crosses his arms and says.

"Right." I go into the bathroom and brush my teeth. Afterwards I run into the living room where everyone else is.

"Morning appas." I say and sit down next to Kris appa.

"Now you run out? You're so weird Xun." Myung says and comes in with Kibum and Jungsu.

"Aniyo. I'm special." I say and then start singing with LuHan appa and Chen appa, who are singing "Moonlight". After we finish we are applauded.

"Alright. We have our winners already." D.O. appa says as BaekHyun appa lays on his lap. "Get. Off. Of. Me." D.O. appa grits his teeth.

"Why don't we sing one of our songs?" Kibum asks.

"My guitar isn't here though." Jungsu points out.

"Mine is at home too." Kibum realizes.

"Well we could just sing without them." Myung points out. "I have the background music at least."

"I'd like to hear a song." SuHo appa says and some of them nod their heads in agreement.

"Xun, you have the new one done, right?" Myung asks me.

"Huh? Which one?" I ask him. I'm writing a few different ones.

"Which one is it? Oh! "Dial". It's that one." Myung says. I start thinking to myself.

""Dial?" Um..... Aniyo. It's not done. Wait, "Dial" is just for one person anyway. That's how I made it and then everyone else would be playing instruments." I say.

"We could sing "The Amount of Love"." Jungsu suggests.

"Aniyo. I decided that I'm editing my part in it." Kibum says. "How about "Restoring Life?" It's a good song." All three of us glare at him. "What?"

"We agreed not to mention that song ever again Kibum..." Myung says.

"What's so bad about this song?" Lay appa asks.

"Kibum, we're going to hurt you." Myung coldly says.

"If your going to hurt me. Then someone call the doctor." Kibum grins and the appas laugh.

"Seeing you on street makes it difficult to be speak. When we stand close to each other and we question to be. If we're really meant to be then why are holding back?" I look over at Jungsu who are singing "Dial" softly next to me.

"What song is that?" ChanYeol appa asks.

"It's "Dial". Xun and I wrote it a while back but it still isn't finished." Jungsu replies.

"Why don't you finish it?" ChanYeol appa asks again.

"She won't let me have her lyrics book." Jungsu sighs as I hear Myung run away into my hallway. Then he appears seconds later and hands my lyrics notebook to ChanYeol appa.

"I hate you." I say to my idiot brother.

"Woah. You guys. Read this." BaekHyun appa urges and they huddle around.

"Listen to this. " Just because I'm a bad girl don't mean I'm cool. It don't mean I'm gorgeous. It don't mean I belong to you."" Tao appa reads out.

""My heart trembles with you by my side. My heart burns in flames. And I have nothing to cure it but you."" SeHun appa reads.

"These are amazing Xun." I give a small smile.

"Gomawo."

"This notebook has a lot of songs. How long have you been writing?" Kai appa asks.

"Five years." Myung answers for me.

"Five years?! We've been living here with you for almost one and you haven't told us?" Xiumin questions.

"I only started writing when my parents were convicted. It helped me a lot since I kept being moved to different homes until people found my grandpa." I answer and put my head on Myung's shoulder. "I miss grandpa."

"I miss him too sis. I miss him too." Myung pats my shoulder.

"Come on. Let's go out! We shouldn't stay in like this!" Suddenly I'm thrown on my shoulders and thrown around.

"Yah! Put me down!"

"I don't want to!" ChanYeol appa yells and runs out of the apartment with me still over his shoulders.

"Get the water balloons!" Xiumin appa yells.

"And the water guns!" SuHo yells.

"POOL TIME!" Oh god.