Chapter 35

Gosh, I've been walking so much today! Washington D.C. is such an amazing place!

Chapter 35

Jungsu P.O.V.

"We are going to move away." Appa announces and I drop my chopsticks and just stare at him. JinSu puts her drink on the table. Umma practically choked on her food at appa's surprising words. "Well, that's what we will plan."

"WHAT ARE YOU THINKING?!" Umma yells out as she stands up from the booth. I cover JinSu's ears.

"Umma, please, lower your voice. We are in a restaurant." I say to her and she sits back down.

"We're moving? I-I don't want to move." JinSu says with a sad tone and starts crying. I hug her tightly.

"Hang on. We'll fix this." I whisper in her ear and she nods as a response.

"It isn't your decision. It's a promotion offer. We'll move to the edge of Seoul." Appa says. Edge of Seoul? I would have to go to go to a new school and have new friends. I can't do that. Kibum, Myung, and TeoYun are my best friends. Xun and I just started dating. I can't leave them here.

"Appa, why? Can't we just stay here? It's an offer not a request." I say. "Appa, you know that we don't want to move. You don't want to either. Even if this offer pays more money, you really should think about all of us first." I say with a stern voice.

"Indeed honey. These two will be upset." Umma says.

"Well, I am thinking about this family. More money means we can get nicer things." Appa states. I scoff.

"I'm staying here!" I stand up and JinSu starts crying again. "Heck, I'll make JinSu stay with me here if I have to!" I sit back down and hug JinSu before kissing her head. Then I grab my backpack and start walking away.

"Sit back down now!" My appa yells at me in Japanese but I continue walking. I take my phone out of my pocket and call Xun.

"Jagiya?"

"Hm? You need something?" Xun asks me and I hear her chewing food.

"When are you coming back?"

"Um hang on. Appa, when are we going back? Gomawo. Oppa, four days until we come back." I sigh at her answer.

"Four days? Ugh I'm not going to live." I groan.

"What's going on oppa?" Xun asks me with a worried tone. "What's wrong?"

"Appa is trying to get me to move." I grumble before walking into the park.

"What? You can't! We just- we just-"

"We just started dating. Yea. I know. I asked you out a few weeks ago now. It's supposed to be our one month anniversary tomorrow but you're in New York." I sigh and sit on a swing.

"Oppa, do you think you have to?" Xun asks.

"I don't know. I really don't know. Heck, I don't know what to do." I start swinging a bit.

"If you actually want to be alone then you can go to our dorm. We have a key underneath the doormat." Xun says.

"Who said anything about me being alone?" I suddenly ask her.

"Hyung, we know how you get when your parents do something you don't like. Just go to our dorm." Myung speaks up. "As long as you don't destroy the place, you won't be dead to D.O. appa or Xiumin appa."

"When will you learn to shut your trap?" Xun asks before a slapping sound is heard. Myung cries in pain.

"Right. I plan not to mess up your dorm. Instead, I plan to sleep." I get off the swing and start walking.

"Alright then. I'll text you later." Xun returns and says.

"Saranghae jagiya." I say with a smile.

"Saranghae oppa." Xun says back. Then she hangs up. I sigh and continue walking. Then I enter a store and grab some food before going to the dorm.

"I thought we are just following him."

"We are Kibum."

Those voices, I know who they belong to. I duck down and pretend to grab something from the bottom shelf but I really just crawl to the next aisle.

"Why are we doing this again?" Kibum asks.

"Oh my god Kibum. We just want to see what's up with Jungsu." I smirk a bit before standing up again right next to Debito hyung.

"Oh hey there Jungsu." Debito turns his head and says but turns his head back. Then he quickly turns his head to me again with a shocked face.

"Nice job you guys. Following me only to get discovered." I chuckle and grab some gum. Then I walk to the cashier to pay. "Kamsamida." I put my change in a donation thing. I leave the store with the five of them behind me. "And this is the part where I get them away from me." I start running and they chase me.

"Watch it!" A almost bump into a woman.

"I AM SORRY MA'AM!" I yell before turning into another street. I think they're gone. Sure I know them but I like to be alone sometimes.

I secretly make it to the EXO dorm and go up a few floors. Then I go to the door and find the key under the mat. I thought it would be on the ground but they actually taped the key to the mat.

"Finally." I enter the dorm and lock it behind me. Then I find Xun's room and lay on her bed.

I miss her a lot. Even though it's been a few days I miss her a lot. She's only going to the New York concert with her brother. I wish she would come back now. I really wish she would. I miss her so so so much.

I sigh and close my eyes with my phone playing NU'EST.