Chapter 11

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~Chen P.O.V.~~~~~~~

"I messed up on one part but that was so much fun!" Xun just keeps jumping up and down again, "Let's dance again!"

"Hold up bunny rabbit," I watch Myung try to calm down his sister.

I think this is the first time I've seen Xun really happy. Well, her birthday too but still. When I first met her, she just looked really annoyed at her brother. It's only been a couple weeks now that we've been with them and so far, I like having them with us. They're really nice kids.

"Can we show them the one we have been practicing on?" Kibum asks them, "Noona? Hyungs?" What's going on? They've been practicing something?

"I have the music," Myung says and grabs his phone, that is laying on the phone next to his backpack, "Kai hyung. It's this one," He gives his phone to Kai, "Alright, I got it," Kai says as Myung runs over to the other three. All of them get in their starting position that is low.

The music starts playing and the kids rise up in very slowly. Then the music changes and they're dancing in unison with really clean moves. The song they are dancing to is in English. I feel like I've heard of this but I don't know. Now Jungsu has a solo and the chorus starts.

Huh? I hear some of "Transformer" in their mix. Holy shit. It's our song. Oh my god. Who mixed their music? THIS IS AMAZING!

"One two three four," The kids start saying their counts out loud, I can see Myung a little behind the other three, "Five and a six and a seven and a eighth and a!"

The song changes once again to another song in English. I didn't know it though. Xun slips her sneakers off and did a backflip in the center. Right after her, Myung, Kibum, and Jungsu do some kind of flip; I guess it'd be a side flip. I have no idea if that makes any sense. Anyways, at that moment, the music ends.

"Woooooooooo!"

"Awesome!"

"That was amazing!"

The kids start to praise each other. They are really good. All of them look happy, so happy. It's like Christmas Day for them. See what I did there? "Christmas Day?" Why am I talking to myself in my head?

"Shouldn't they become trainees? I think they have talent," Suho hyung asks. Everyone starts to say yes as the kids just rub their necks.

Someone knocks at the door. All of us look over to see something slide underneath the door. Chanyeol walks over and grabs it. It's a card.

"What is that hyung?" Tao asks and Chanyeol walks back to us, "I'm opening it, today with the twins and their friends, you will be finding clues for a special surprise in the building. We will have you guys split up into groups of three-hence the fact that there are the twins plus their two friends. Please divide yourselves up. For the kids, they need to step outside," Chanyeol closes the card back up.

"This means we can drag Xun out, right?" Myung raises his hand and asks, "Um. Go ahead?" Lay says questionably.

Myung, Kibum, and Jungsu then grab Xun and drag her out, "YAH. WHY ME?!" Xun yells. The younger twin keeps on yelling in different languages. She continue yelling even once the kids leave, "You don't want to know what she said in Cantonese," Kris hyung sighs while clicking his tongue.

"Let's just split into groups." LuHan hyung says. We all run around trying to get in our desired groups.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Group One: "Coolest Makanes"
Tao
Kai
Sehun

Group Two: "Cooler Than the Makanes":
Chen
Baekhyun
Chanyeol

Group Three: "Group Three"
Xiumin
Luhan
Lay

Group Four: "Parents":
D.O.
Suho
Kris

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"What do we do now?" D.O. asks, pushing away Chanyeol who wanted to headlock him.

Sehun shrugs his shoulders, "I don't know."

"Hyung, does it say anything else on the card?" Kai asks. Chanyeol opens the card once again and looks, "Oh here we go!" Chanyeol exclaims, "Please go outside and look for a person in different practice rooms. One band for each group."

"Who are we looking for?" Xiumin hyung asks, "Doesn't say hyung." Chanyeol starts to look confused.

"Well, let's just go." Suho hyung says and we start to leave, "We'll see you guys later."

~~~~~~~Luhan P.O.V.~~~~~~~

"Let's go!" Xiumin hyung exclaims. Lay and I follow behind as we use the stairwell to go up to different floors, "How about we go to Super Junior sunbae's practice room?" Lay asks, "That sounds like a good idea." I agree with him. We go to the fifth floor and start to run.

"Over here, right?" Lay asks while pointing at a door, "Yea, the second one on the right, " We stop running. Xiumin hyung knocks and on the door and opens it.

"Annyeonghaseyo hyungs," We bow. The rest of Super Junior are completing their military services and won't be back until about 2017.

"Oh annyeonghaseyo Xiumin, Luhan, Lay." They bow to us, "We were told to give this to whoever comes," Siwon hyung gives Xiumin hyung a card and three stickers.

"Thank you hyungs," I thank him. We bow and leave their practice room. While we stamd outside in the hall, we open the card.

"Card number three! You have to find different cards as you go along. Now, please place the stickers on yourself and continue on the find all the cards!" Xiumin hyung reads the card. I take a pink circle sticker and put it on the back of my hand. Lay takes a purple star sticker and puts it on his forehead. And Xiumin hyung puts a green square on his cheek.

"Let's go!" We start running again with a cameraman behind us. Oh, I forgot he was even there.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~