Chapter 34

I went on a hover board for the first time on Tuesday...I fell and hit my thigh...It was actually hilarious...

Chapter 34

LuHan P.O.V.

"How are they already asleep? It's only six o'clock." D.O. questions while the eleven of us watch the four sleep. He kicks the sleeping Kai in the side but Kai only stirs. Then Lay wakes up and rolls on his stomach.

"Rawr." He says before standing up and jumping off the bed and onto SuHo's back.

"Ow! My back!" Our leader cries before gravity sends him to the ground.

"Xun will sleep anywhere." Myung pats his sister's head as she sleeps. Kris is also asleep and he has headphones on.

"I wanna go somewhere. I'm bored." Tao whines and lays on a bed.

"You went to the Gucci store three times Tao. I think you'll live." SuHo crosses his arms.

"Shut up people. I'm trying to sleep." I look at Xun and she turns her head. Myung puts a blanket on her. "Xie xie ni." Xun mutters but then sits up and pushes her brother off the bed. "Mianhe." She lays back down and turns over. "Wo ai ni."

"Nice reference." BaekHyun shows a grin.

"Aw. She's adorable." Xiumin hyung smiles and comments.

"Of course she's adorable. She's usually always adorable." BaekHyun adds with a small laugh.

"I have a brilliant question." SeHun blurts out.

"What is it appa?" Myung asks and finally gets up from the floor.

"Who is your favorite out of all of us?" SeHun asks. Ooh. That's bold right there.

"Um EunHyuk hyung." Myung answers and we look at him weirdly. "You didn't specify "us"."

"All of EXO?"

"Mr.Manager and the makeup noonas." Myung answers again. Mr.Kim? Our manager? The makeup noonas?

"All of us on "Hello Appa"?" SeHun keeps specifying.

"Jungsu hyung." This kid is going to kill us but I think SeHun will kill him first.

SeHun goes up to Myung and shakes him.

"Out. Of. All. Twelve. Members." SeHun specifies once again.

"I'm not telling." Myung crosses his arms.

"He always has a difficult time choosing. Right now his favorite is LuHan appa." Xun blurts out before sitting up. "I can't sleep cause of you pabos."

"Woo!" I cheer.

"Then who is your favorite?" SeHun asks our "daughter".

"I'm not telling." She replies and stands up on the bed and jumps on the bed repeatedly. "You can't make me say anything."

"It's Lay ap-" Xun slaps her brother's mouth.

"Shut your pie hole." Xun coldly says and pushes her brother again.

"Me?! I'm special!" Lay exclaims and gets off the leader who is still groaning in pain.

"Be quiet. I'm sleepy!" Kai shouts with a muffled voice since his face on a pillow.

"Mianhe." Lay apologizes.

"Patty cake. Patty cake." I see ChanYeol and Chen playing.

"The wheels on the bus go round and roun. Round and round. The wheels on the bus go round and round. All through the town." SeHun sings while making a snow angle motion on the floor.

I'll be honest, I have no clue what we are doing right now. All of us are really bored, that's for sure.

"And then they lived happily ever after." SuHo closes a book and sits back in his chair, putting his hands together and crossing his legs.

"Are you reading "Cinderella" to them?" Xiumin hyung asks and sits on he edge of the bed Kai is sleeping on.

"Actually I'm reading "Winter" by an American author named Marissa Meyer." SuHo clarifies.

"No this is "Snow White"." D.O. takes the book into his hands and says. "If it was that other book than this book who be huge. Note thirty pages long."

"Why are you guys acting like first graders?" I hear Kris blurt out and turn to see him yawning.

"And this is the part where I leave." Xiumin hyung says and leaves with me and Lay following. "So where are we going?"

"I thought you were just leaving the room." Lay says and then walks back into the hotel room.

"Is there a Korea town around here?" I ask and Xiumin hyung shrugs his shoulders.

"Let's just go back in." He says and we walk back into the room.

"DUCK!" I duck down and avoid the pillow war.

"Oh dear god." Xiumin hyung sighs and we start crawling.

TeoYun P.O.V.

"So that's when I'm suddenly pounded with water balloons!" Kibum exclaims while laughing. "It was refreshing though." I laugh and look at Jungsu who is on his phone, smiling. "You really must like Xun noona."

"I'm texting JunSu actually." Jungsu puts his phone down. "It's 6:45 and Friday evening over there in New York so they're probably eating or something. They would stay here but SuHo hyung is Xun and Myung's guardian until the court finalizes the paperwork so SuHo hyung can adopt them."

"Let's go to the arcade and play games." I suggest and we all agree. "You guys can play too." I say to my butlers.

"Duh. We always do." Nova responds.

"Let's play some poker later." Debito suggests as we all start walking.

"We should get some food too!" Luca exclaims.

"Come on! Hurry up!" Kibum starts running. It's really funny since he doesn't have to use his crutches but he still walks a bit funny. "Yun hyung! Let's go! Move it!"

"Yah! I can walk at whatever speed I want to!" I yell at him and start running after him.

"God potato! Why!" Luca yells out and picks up his hat that had fallen off.

"Potato? Luca, you're very odd." Nova comments and wins a stuffed pokèball toy from a claw machine.

"Can we go to a casino?" Debito suddenly asks.

"Don't suggest that! We have underage guys with us." Luca scolds.

"Wait, where did Jungsu hyung go?" Kibum asks and we look around. I unveil a curtain of a photo booth and see Jungsu texting someone. "I found him!" I yell and Jungsu frantically turns around.

"What are you doing? I thought we came here to play!" Kibum crosses his arms and pouts.

"Mianhe. I was texting my sister. I have to go." Jungsu grabs his backpack and walks away.

"What the h-"

"Shush." Luca puts his hand over Kibum's mouth.

"Maybe his parents or sister need him." I shrug my shoulders at Nova's words.

"Should we follow?" Debito swings his arm over my shoulders.

"I don't know. Let's just do it anyway." We all leave with Luca watching Kibum like a hawk. Don't ask why. Luca acts like a worried umma.