Chapter 10

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~Jungu P.O.V. ~~~~~~~

"Woah. This is so cool," I hear Kibum comment while looking at photos on a wall. I look at another photo and then turn to him, "Kibum!" I call him, "Get over here!" He runs over and I show him a picture.

"That's Suho hyung and the others! This was taken as their debut!" Kibum exclaims and I just nod my head.

"You guys done looking at our photo?" We turn around and see Kyungsoo hyung chucking.

I smile and nod my head, "Yes hyung."

"Come on now," Hyung gestures us to follow him. We start following and end up in a room with camera equipment and lights, a photo shoot room?

"There you guys are. We were wondering if you got lost!" Xun rolls back on her heels and forward again.

"Xun! How many times do I have to tell you! Just because I was blending foundation doesn't mean you can leave your chair!" A woman yells at her.

"Mianhe unnie..." Xun walks away in a droopy way.

"Hey. You two," We turn around and see a man.

"Annyeonghaseyo sir," Kibum and I bow.

"I assume that you are friends of the twins?" The man asks. We nod our heads, "Ne sir," I answer the man, "Well it's nice to meet you both. My name is Lee Soo Man," He says, "My assistant will get some of your information that we will put on a screen if that is aright."

"That is fine sir," Kibum says, "Right hyung?" He asks me.

"Yes Kibum," I laugh at him, "Our parents would be fine with it. They know our dream is to become idols or music producers and choreographers."

"Excellent," Mr.Lee says and calls another guy over, "This is JinSun," Mr.Lee walks away and talks to other people.

"Lee JinSun imnida," JinSun says and bows.

"Kim Kibum imnida," Kibum bows.

"Park Jungsu imnida," I bow to him.

"Nice to meet you two. Now I just need to ask you guys I few questions for the show," He raises the clipboard in his hands," Alright, how old are you guys?"

"I'm fifteen years old. Birthday is March 17th of 2000," I answer first, "I am fourteen years old. My birthday is January 20th of 2001," Kibum answers.

"Uhh. What's today's date?" JinSun hyung laughs nervously, "Today is September 18th, 2015," The three of us laugh once Kibum answers.

"Alright, what are your hobbies?" JinSun hyung asks.

"I dance, sing, rap, write, play saxophone, piano, guitar, trumpet, and the drums," Kibum answers.

"And I sing, rap, dance, write, play piano, guitar, drums, trumpet, I DJ, mix music, and study the world," I try to think of everything I do.

"Where were you guys born?"

"Busan." I say.

"I am from Busan as well." Kibum says.

"What is your height? I don't know why this is on here."

"I think I'm 175 centimeters," Kibum clicks his tongue after his answer.

"And I'm 178 centimeters," I say.

"You guys are tall for your ages," JinSun chuckles, "I was really short when I was your age."

"You should see people in America." Kibum says, "They're tall over there."

"Well, uh, back to the questions. Let's see... Are you part of any groups?"

"We're in choir and band," I answer.

"No dance groups?" JinSun hyung asks. I shake my head, "We left," I say, "The other two in the group kicked the twins out so we left too."

"Alright. Is there anything else you want to say about yourselves?"

"I can speak Thai and Japanese?" I raise an eyebrow as I answer.

"I have lived in London and Ireland," Kibum says.

"Alrighty. I guess we are done. Thanks guys." JinSun hyung walks away while wavin.

"Hey," We turn around and see Kris hyung calling for us, "You guys need to get some makeup on. I promise it won't hurt," I look at Kibum, who just glared at me so I grab his shirt and start dragging him.

"Someone kill me......" Kibum starts to whine while being put in a chair. I sit in a chair next to him and another woman starts putting makeup on me.

"I'll just be putting a little bit of foundation. That's all," A lady says to him.

"Ne," I watch another noona put powdery stuff on me, "Hyung, this isn't fun," I laugh, "Deal with it Kibum. The hyungs are wearing some. So are the twins and you know how they are," I say to him.

"Alright. You are done," The lady says, "Thank you," I hop out of the chair and bow to her.

"Alright you guys. We'll be rolling cameras and you guys just go on with your day. We will have the information that was given about Jungsu and Kibum on the TV screens," The director explains to us.

Equipment starts to move around. Microphones were being put into all of us. Lots of things start to move out so we can have room. Kibum and I were talking with all the others, that's what we were told to do.

"I have an idea since we aren't doing much," Suho hyung starts to speak, "Let's teach you guys some of our choreography," All of our hyung agree and we stand up from sitting on the floor.

"What do you guys want to learn?" Baekhyun hyung asks.

"You pick hyung," Kibum nudges me and I nod my head, "Let's see...how about "Wolf"?" I ask, "Now that I think about it, all of us know the dance. We don't know what to do about the tree though."

"We can show you guys!" Kai hyung agrees and looks for the song on his phone, that is connected to the stereo, "I have the music ready."

"Let's go over the tree," Suho hyung clasps his hands together, "They can take Sehun, Baekhyun, and Luhan's spot. Then someone could be Chanyeol and rap," Chen hyung says.

"Okay, Myung, come here and copy me," Baekhyun hyung says to Myung. Myung walks over to Baekhyun hyung and shows Myung what to do, "Like this?" Myung copies him perfectly, "Yup."

"Alright Jungsu link onto his arm," I walk over to Myung and grab his hand, "You're doing good. Extend your arm more," Luhan hyung says to me and helps me out.

Sehun and Kibum come over, "Stand right there Kibum and do this," Kibum does what Sehun hyung is doing, "Bend your fingers a bit," I look around and see D.O. trying to hurt Chen hyung.

"Then Xun can be me!" Chanyeol hyung exclaims and drags her behind the three of us. "You know what to do right?"

"Yup," I hear Xun say, "We know most of the choreography."

"Show offs!" I hear Tao hyung shout at us and I smile. He gets hit by Xiumin hyung.

"Kai! Turn on the music!" Chen hyung exclaims.

The sound of a wolf howling starts and we start moving our arms side to side. The music suddenly starts a beat. I look and watch Xun slide out and start rapping. Then, she runs to the other side and raps Kris hyung's part. We get out of the tree position and move into random spots.

"Wooooooo!"

"Awesome!"

"You go guys!"

Everyone was cheering us on as we dance and sing.

Five. Six. Seven. Eight. One. Two. Three. Four. Five. Six. Seven. Eight.

I keep counting the beats in my head as we dance.

We reach the ending and I slide on the ground. And then I jump up and turn my body to pose.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~