Chapter 31

Has anyone watched "You're All Surrounded"? I love it so much that I wrote a book and have five chapter so far. I'm debating whether or not I should publish it cause those chapters are usually longer than the ones I do on here. Ugh. I don't know what to do.

10 K views. Wow. I couldn't have don't it without you guys. (^ν^)

Chapter 31

Xiumin P.O.V.

"We have to go now! We'll visit soon!" TeoYun says while running down the hallway and waving. Then he trips and falls but gets back up and starts running again.

"See you guys. I'll tell Joshua hyung that you guys said hi." Dino waves and starts walking away with his and TeoYun's backpacks.

"Annyeong!" We all say our goodbyes before going back into our practice room.

"What happened here?" I ask.

Someone changed the practice room. The party decorations disappeared. Pieces of paper cover parts of each wall. The table full of food is still there but the food is gone. There's something hanging from the ceiling. Plus there's cameras in the room.

"Alright, who took my food?" Kris asks.

"You can worry about your food later. There's a card here." LuHan grabs the the thing hanging. A card, of course it's a card.

"What does it say?" Kai asks.

"Split up into four groups with one kid in each group and draw every logo without using your phones? We have to color them too? What is this?" LuHan says with a questionable tone.

"Who expects us to remember?" SeHun asks.

"Even I remember and I'm not apart of EXO." Kibum says and goes to one wall.

"Alright then. Let's get in groups." SuHo announces and we split up.

Group "Injured Somehow" - Kibum, me (Xiumin), Lay, and Kai

Group "Hope you feel better soon group "Injured Somehow" with a smiley face" - Xun, D.O., SeHun, and ChanYeol

Group "HERRO FROM THE OTHER SIDE (of the room)" - Myung, Chen, BaekHyun, and LuHan.

Group ""Jungsu is the best" - SuHo" - Jungsu, Tao, Kris, and SuHo

These groups are a bit odd but I like them. Sadly, my group is pretty much injured but we aren't hurt too badly.

(A.N. I wish you guys weren't hurt badly but of course I'm making it seem like they were only injured a bit and not too much........)

"Wait, we actually have to draw?" Kris asks and we all look at him.

"I though you were the artist of the group hyung." BaekHyun comments.

"You can't control me or my actions." Kris says.

"Could you guys be more quiet? I can hear you from across the room." I ask politely and they start whispering.

That's one thing about being the eldest. I can make them shut up if they don't listen to SuHo.

"Aniyo. Let me do this." Kibum grabs a pencil and starts drawing the overdose symbol as Kai throws his pencil to the ground and sits down.

"I wanna go home!" Kai whines as if he was a kid. "I want Kyungsoo hyung!"

"What did you say?" SuHo asks from the group next to us.

"Nothing!" Kai jumps up and starts jumping in place. "I'm bored!"

"Then go dance or something." Kibum says and continues drawing. "Who came up with these challenges?"

"People." Myung says.

"Obviously." Xun scoffs.

"Be quiet dimwit!" They both yell at the same time. Oh no. The twins might beat each other up again except without pillows.

"And I'm done." I look back and see that Kibum drew and colored every logo. "You guys hurry up. I'm eating more food." Kibum goes to the food and eats quietly. Lay and Kai start talking to each other so I go over to him and sit down next to him.

"Are you alright Kibum?" I ask and start eating some chips.

"It's nothing hyung. I've been out of it lately." Kibum answers and sighs. "After for what happened to me and Xun, I haven't been myself I guess. Honestly I just wished I could've done something that day but noona really did pinch my ear badly. I could've done something. I could've stopped her probably." He sighs and lays on the floor. "I don't know what to do hyung."

"Just stay strong and do your best." I say to him. "No one can do everything." Then a phone rings.

"Mianhe it's me." Kibum answers the call. "Sis? What's up? What? Aniyo! I'm not going to talk to him! When they both come back home for once! You're barely home either!" Kibum then hangs up and groans. "I hate my family!" He yells.

"Are your parents leaving the country again?" Xun peeks over to us. Kibum nods his head.

"KiYoung noona said to come home before umma and appa leave but I'm not cause they are never home anyways when I'm home. KiYoung noona is never home. She's always with her stuck up boyfriend who I want to go to hell." Kibum flips over on his stomach and sighs. "KaeYoung noona is never home either. She's with her husband all the time. Both of my noonas never come home anymore." Kibum groans again before Jungsu sits down next to me and Kibum.

"You have me. My family treats you like a child we never had. Except for me and my sister of course." Jungsu says.

"Come man. Just let it go. Let's have some fun." I smile before some of the guys start throwing pens and markers at each other.

Kibum P.O.V.

"See you tomorrow hyung." I watch Jungsu hyung walk down the street and then go into my house.

"KaeYoung noona? KiYoung noona? Are you here?" I shout and hear nothing in return.

Of course there not here. Umma and appa are never here.

I go into the kitchen and hear up leftover rice and kimchi that D.O. hyung made for me the other day. I put my backpack and the gift bags I received on the counter and look through everything I got today.

Shirts. Sweatpants. Socks. Shoes. A Michael Jackson vinyl.

I put the vinyl in one of the record players around the house and listen. Then I notice a card on the fridge and grab it. It's a happy birthday one. I open it up.

Kibum,

Look, I know. I know. I'm not the best sister in the world and yes I know you don't like HunMin but you don't need to act like this. You're turning fifteen soon and you're acting as if you were five. Umma and appa won't be around forever. The same goes for me and KaeYoung unnie. KaeYoung has a family now. I have a life. You do too.

I just wanted to tell you that I'm sorry for not always being with you. And you really do need to grow up.

Anyway, you know that I don't like writing and I only text.

Love,
KiYoung noona

P.S.
Mianhe, I can't come home on your birthday. I'll be in Busan with HunMin.

I take the card and rip the P.S. part off. Thanks a lot sis. For not coming home on your little brother's fifteenth birthday. Doesn't matter. I'll be with everyone else.

~BEEP BEEP BEEP~

The microwave beeps and I take my food out and start eating. Sometimes I don't like my family but I still have to cherish them I guess. You can choose your friends but not your family.