Chapter 25

Chapter 25

Xun P.O.V.

"I know it's unfair." I was singing softly to myself. It was late and we decided to go to bed but two people walked into my room. A man with a camera and a lady with a clipboard.

"Annyeong. We just came to talk to you." The lady with a clipboard says.

"Ne." I sit up straight.

"So this is your first Christmas with EXO?" I nod my head. "How do you like it?"

"Today was really fun. I got to spend time while also being a fools." I smile.

"Do you ever get lonely when you don't have your family around?"

"Myung is the only one I have left but really Jungsu, Kibum, EXO, and others are all my family. I learned to cherish every moment that I get." I say and think around a time where my grandpa and I put whipped cream on Myung's face while he was sleeping.

"Could you say something to the viewers?" She asks.

"Of course." I look at the camera. "I'm not very good at advice but there is one thing that I can say. That is to always laugh. One, laughing can make people happy. Two, it's healthy." I start laughing at what I say. "That's about it." I calm down.

"Would you like to go around the rooms? We have interviewed the others already." I nod my head and the camera man gives me a small camcorder from his pocket. I leave my room and start recording. I knock on one of the doors and walk in. "Annyeong." A pillow meets my face.

"Mianhe! We thought you were SuHo!" SeHun apologizes.

"Last time I checked, I'm not a twenty-three year old leader in the biggest band in K-pop." I say before placing the camcorder on a dresser. Then I grab the nearest pillow and hit BaekHyun since he was the closest. I walk into the hallway and start to yell. "SUHO APPA! SEHUN APPA HIT ME WITH A PILLOW!"

A door opens and a man trying to put on a shirt. Of course, it's SuHo appa.

"SeHun! Stop hurting our daughter!" SuHo appa comes over and pats my head. "I swear SeHun, you are the third child of this show." ChanYeol suddenly jumps onto the makane and makes juice spill.

"Yehet." SeHun raises his now half filled cup of orange juice.

D.O. P.O.V.

I don't know how but all of us, except Kibum and Jungsu since they went home of course, decided to go into the living room and watch a movie at eleven o'clock. Such a great idea.

"The movie is called "Flu"?" Kris hyung asks while sitting next to Tao.

"Why are we even watching a movie? Xun is already asleep." I whisper yell and pat Xun as she sleeps in my arms.

"Let's just watch this anyway. It's the middle of the night and we don't have a schedule tomorrow, I think." SuHo hyung says and the movie starts playing.

~The next morning~

Lay P.O.V.

"Huh?" I open my eyes and realize that I'm on the floor of the living room. "What happened this time?" I rollover and stand on my knees. Everyone else was sleeping on the couch or the floor like me.

I look at a clock in the room and look at the time.

10:07 am

I stand up and go to my room. I grab random shorts and jeans before changing. Then I walk and see Tao struggling to get up because Kris hyung had put his legs on him.

"We slept here?" LuHan hyung questions before getting off the couch.

"It seems like we all did." Kai replies as he stretches. "I'm going to take a shower." He walks away.

Everyone starts waking up from the floor, the couch, and the chair.

"HAJIMA PABO! GET AWAY FROM ME!" Xun suddenly yells from somewhere. Can't her brother leave her alone?

"OW! YOU STOP IT! OWWIE!" Myung screams in pain.

I start running through one of the halls and look in a room. Xun was sitting on Myung, who was on the ground with his hands around his back. Some of the guys are behind me watching this scene. Even a camera man who was already here for today's recording was recording.

"Um....I'm leaving?" D.O. says in a confused tone before walking away to the living room.

"Yay!" Xun jumps up and starts walking away as Myung rolls over before hopping up and falling on his sister's bed. I start walking to the kitchen while laughing.

"I'll be there in a minute! After I heal from all injuries!" Myung yells.

"What's for breakfast?" Chen asks as he dries his hair with a towel.

"Good question." D.O. answers.

"Why don't we go out?" ChanYeol asks. The people in the kitchen all agree and everyone goes to get changed and get ready.

"Hurry up already! I'm hungry!" Tao whines like a baby.

"Stop whining and be a man Zitao." Kris hyung grumbles before putting his headphones on.

"We should go buy some food afterwards. The fridge was looking pretty empty just now." LuHan hyung states.

"First we will eat. Then we'll buy food. Now come on!" SuHo hyung starts pushing some of us out of the dorm room before we head out to the elevator.

I must say that the elevator was a tiny bit cramped. Maybe I'm just not used to it.

"Ah shiitake," Myung starts groaning, "we have school next week."

"Whatever. Deal with it. If we both don't get into a good college, I'm calling appa and blaming you." Xun rolls her eyes.

"But we are your appas." ChanYeol comments.

"The appa in America." The twins say at the same time.

"I STILL DO NOT WANT TO GO TO SCHOOL!"

"WHY DON'T YOU SHUT UP CHEN!"

"STOP CALLING ME BY MY REAL NAME!"

"JERK!"

"IDIOT!"

"...I really don't want to turn into SatanSoo you guys..."