Chapter 18

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~??? P.O.V.~~~~~~~~

"Have a nice day!" I hear my stepmother, Eliza, shout from behind. I stay silent and walk into the school building that is in front of me. I walk into what seems to be the office and bow.

I'm not even supposed to be here... I should be starting tomorrow, not in the middle of the day!

"Annyeonghaseyo," A lady says to me with a smile. "Annyeonghaseyo ma'am," I respond to her. "I assume that you are Park TeoYun?" I nod my head, "I knew it since I've seen almost every kid here," She starts to dig through a file on her desk, "Here you go," She hands me some papers and I look at them, "You'll be in class two-C. Have a nice day TeoYun." I bow, "Thank you ma'am," I go through another door and start making my way through the empty hallway.

Oh come on. A. B. F. D. Where the frick is this classroom?

I finally find the classroom and knock on the door before sliding it open. I enter and give the papers to the my new teacher while everyone looks at me. "Oh, class, we have a new student joining us!" The teacher announces as if that wasn't clear enough already. I bow, "Annyeonghaseyo, Park TeoYun imnida. Nice to meet all of you." I watch as the students start whispering to each other. Some of the girls seem excited to see me. What's the point? Am I hot or something? I guess I am to them.

"Well TeoYun the only seats we have available are for our students who are not here. I'll ask to get another desk tomorrow. Myung!" A guy raises his head up from a book, "Yes ma'am?"

His eyes are red and his hair is messy. I wonder what happened.

"Would you mind if TeoYun sits next to you until your sister returns?" The teacher asks him. Myung looks down a bit, "No ma'am, I wouldn't mind at all," Myung looks up again. My teacher pats my back and I walk to the desk.

"Thank you very much Myung. Oh, and how are your sister and Kibum doing?" Mrs. Kim asks him as I sit down next to Myung. "They're both in surgery still..." Myung answers and I notice the blood stains on his clothes. People near me start whispering. "Yah. They'll make it," A guy from the desks behind me pats his back. He has blood on him too and his eyes are a little red but he still is smiling, "Kibum and Xun will be fine," The seat next to him to empty as well.

"Alright class, let's start our lesson." Mrs.Kim claps her hands together and starts writing on the chalkboard.

~~~~~~Baekhyun P.O.V.~~~~~~

Sehun had left about two hours ago already. We were answering questions but now everything is done at the house. It's weird now. That was the house the kids have been living in for the past few years and now....now it already seems so empty.

Now, we are entering the hospital, "Aren't Jungsu and Myung here?" Xiumin hyung asks. Chanyeol shakes his head, "No, Suho hyung texted me saying that he made them go to school."

We reach the other guys, who look at us solemnly. Suho hyung speaks, "They hasn't been any updates. Xun is already out but they have to run some tests and make sure everything is okay so she isn't out here yet," He turns and looks at the doors, "It's been five hours already and Kibum still isn't out. Something must've happened in there."

Everyone just seems eerie now. We can't do anything but wait. We can't have Tao use time control and speed things up....

"Hey, we'll see Jungsu and Myung in a few minutes. They'll probably just run all the way here," Chen mentions. Suho hyung nods his head, "Yea."

We keep waiting and waiting. I wonder if the fans know about this yet. They probably do, everything that has happened is probably on every news outlet here.

~~~~~~~Myung P.O.V.~~~~~~~

"Come on!" I yell at Jungsu hyung. I jump off some stairs and start passing through reporters, who have been standing in front of our school trying to interview us about what's happened.

"Excuse me!"

"Could you please answer some questions?"

"Please speak with us!"

"Oppa!"

"Let's be on the show together!"

"Take us on the show!"

The two of us fight through and start running away with most of the reporters right behind us.

Just get the hell away from us! Stop invading our lives!

"Keep running!" Jungsu hyung yells at me and I jump over a ledge to try to separate myself from the reporters and fans.

I reach the hospital after running through all of the streets from the school, "Excuse us!" There are even more reporters and fans outside of the hospital.

"You have got to be kidding me," I groan. Jungsu hyung speaks, "Please. You don't want blood on you," Some reporters start backing up and hyung and I speed in. We keep running and running till we see EXO appas.

They are still sitting in front doors to the surgery department, "Anything?" I fall to my knees while huffing for air. "Please tell me there's something," Jungsu hyung falls to the floor while trying to fish out a water bottle.

"Xun is out but they are running a lot of tests on her right now. She's still back there. Kibum is still in there too. We haven't been given any updates," Suho appa answers while Xiumin appa helps me up from the ground. I stay silent and sit down on one of the benches between Jungsu hyung and Chen appa.

My little sister and best friend will be okay. They will.

"Yah. We have homework. We might as well do it." Jungsu hyung nudges my arm. "Why are you even saying to do homework? Our two best friends are in fucking surgery," I ask my hyung. Jungsu hyung and Suho appa slap the back of my head, "I know I deserved that." I start rubbing my head in pain and look at Suho appa. "Considering you are my child and you cursed? Yea, you did deserve that," Suho comments.

"And just because I've heard you curse doesn't mean you should right now," Jungsu hyung hands me my binder of papers, "Come on, do your homework. We have like three tests and quizzes tomorrow," He slaps my face, "Get your head straight," Then he pokes my forehead.

I hold my cheek in pain, "I'm being bullied!" I whine and a pack of index cards meets my face.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~