Chapter 6

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~Myung P.O.V.~~~~~~

"Please redo this paper and turn it in Wednesday," I hear my teacher say to Youngbae hyung, "Also this one," Hyung looks very irritated now since he has a million papers to do. Not my fault that he wasn't here yesterday.

Someone knocks on the door and I natural look up, "Come in," My teacher says while I look up from my book.

"Oh annyeonghaseyo," Kris appa walks into the classroom. "Uh. I need Li Myung and Li Xun," Girls squeal at the sight while Kris appa steps in. I think I hear a phone or two take a picture.

My sister and I stand up and start putting out books away in our backpack, "Okay, Myung, Xun, there is no homework but I encourage both of you to study," Our teacher says to us.

"Yes ma'am," I put my agenda in my backpack and fist bump Kibum and Jungsu hyung on my way out, completely ignoring LeeYoung noona, who is daydreaming while looking at Kris appa, and Youngbae oppa who was crumbling his work into a ball. Welp.

"So how was your day?" Kris appa asks while we walk down the hallway.

"Eh. You took us out of our favorite subject, I need to finish up my homework still," Xun shrugs her shoulders, "Correction: it was my favorite. His favorite was this morning."

"Since when do you like math?" I ask her while we walk through another hallway.

"Since the beginning of the year dumbo?" She says and I smack her arm, "Hey!"

"Hey. Easy now. You two don't need to cause ruckus," Kris appa says to us in English.

"We won't."

"Ok, but seriously, when did you start liking math?" I ask.

"Just shut up already, Austin," She calls me by my English name.

"You shut up, Katelyn," I call her by her English name.

"Both of you, stop it. This instant," Kris harshly says to us.

"Yes dad," The two of us say.

Kris stops walking and we look at him, "Don't call me that in English. It makes me feel old," Kris says and we nod our heads, "Okay."

"Where are we going?" Xun ask as we exit the school building. We walk down the staircase and continue walking along the sidewalk.

"That's a good question. Ask Suho, not me," Kris appa scratches his head while we walk to two vans. "One of you get in each one," Kris appa climbs into one of the vans. Suddenly, my sister pushes me and climbs into the van with Kris appa.

"Hello," I say while waving to the members in the van.

"Yo!" Luhan shouts from the back.

Suho waves and smiles, "Hi there Myung."

"How has your day been?" I ask.

"Fine. Our schedule is starting right now," Chanyeol says.

"Am I part of it?" I ask.

"You sure are!" Sehun happily says.

"How long is it going to take to get there?" I ask again.

"Half an hour maybe," Lay scratches his head.

"Arresso," I nod my head and take out my school binder and start doing homework. "Find the distance between A (2,5) and B (-4,1).... do this, and that. Calculator......

"You have homework?" Kai asks while looking at my notebook paper.

"Yea. It's due Wednesday but it's really easy. Oh crud, I forgot my textbook," I grab my phone and call my sister. I look at the window and see the other van next to ours.

"What do you want?" Xun answers her phone.

"Open the window," I command her and she looks to her left at me. I smile at her but she just frowns.

"No," Xun speaks.

"We're allowed to open them, it's not like fangirls skip school to see them," I say and she sighs, "Fine," She hangs up and we both open the windows.

"So. How's life?" I ask her while she does her homework.

"Why are you even talking to me?" She looks away from her homework.

"Come on. Be nice to me," I say and make a face at her.

"Did you forget your textbook again?" She raises an eyebrow and lifts her textbook up in the air.

"No, Kibum needed to borrow mine," I smile again, "Why are you so stupid?" She asks while throwing her textbook to me, "I'm not stupid!" I pout, "Thank you for the textbook."

"Right."

"Hey, Do you think we can go to America?" I ask her.

"Idiot. Remember?" She knocks on her head.

"What?" I'm so confused.

"My god, do you remember why we don't go to America?" Xun rolls her eyes at me.

"No," I shake my head.

"Mom and dad," She answers. Our parents were sent to jail so we were sent back to China.

"Oh, right," I nod my head, "But what about LA? I want to do to Cali for a change."

"I'm closing the window," Xun looks away from me, "Wai-" She closes the window on me, "Aw come on," I pout.

"You seem to forget your textbook a lot," Suho laughs at me.

"Yea, but my friend was borrowing it and he had it at school when Kris app picked me up," I answer and turn the pages of my sister's textbook.

"How much homework do you have?" D.O. appears behind me.

"How long have you been here?" I ask.

"Every since," He answers while I just nod my head with a questionable face.

"I just have to study mainly but it's nothing," I answer and write down a math problem.

"Well then," D.O. says. Everyone starts to do their own thing while I continue my work in Xun's textbook.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~