Chapter 29

Chapter 29

Kris P.O.V.

"Decorating is not my style." I groan and tape the 'Happy Birthday!' sign to the wall with ChanYeol. "Ugh." I secure the sign and step down from the step ladder I'm on.

"And so is chicken." ChanYeol smirks and tapes his end of the sign. I glare at him before sighing.

"First off, before than, I usually wouldn't eat fried chicken. It's very oily sometimes. Second off, I'm a cold guy. Third off, I just took a bite when you guys were eating! What's the big deal?" I run my hand through my hair before hearing someone playing the first episode of EXO showtime on their laptop. Myung.........

"This is good stuff." Myung says, sitting on the ground as he starts munching on popcorn.

"Pabo. You're supposed to be helping. God, how are you my brother?" Xun rolls her eyes and the door opens. "Jungsu!"

"Hey guys." He smiles and puts his backpack down against a wall.

"Jungsu, help me over here." Chen calls him over where he and BaekHyun are blowing up balloons.

"Annyeong? Is anybody there?" I snap back into reality and see a hand waving in my head. I grab the hand and then flick ChanYeol's head. "Umma!" He runs away to SuHo and Tao.

Kai P.O.V.

"Why are we getting haircuts?" Kibum asks, already in a seat with the stylists getting all of his tools out.

"Kai and I are only getting trims. You're the one who's getting a haircut. Your hair is freakishly long." D.O. hyung says to him. I play around with Kibum's crutches.

"Not as long as Jeonghan's of Seventeen." Kibum says.

"Still, it's long." I comment.

"I still look like a guy." Kibum says and the person working starts cutting his hair.

"You need it shorter and thinner though. It's way too thick." Hyung says.

"It's be long again in a month." Kibum sighs. "Question, am I the only one who has noticed the two cameramen following us?"

"Huh?" I look out of the window and notice them across the street. "I didn't. That's for sure."

"Everyone is probably doing something today. Well, some of them did say they were staying at the new dorm." D.O. thinks.

"Excuse me sir, if you could please follow me." A stylist says to me and I nod my head. I follow her to a chair and sit down as she prepares to trim my hair. My phone starts to ring and I put it on speaker phone.

"Kai?" It's SuHo.

"Ne hyung?"

"What are you doing?" He asks.

"I'm getting a trim with D.O. hyung and Kibum." I answer him as the stylist starts.

"Ah. Arresso. Oh! Could you guys bring some candy?"

"Candy? A bag full?"

"Yup."

"Sure. I'll gotta go. I'll talk soon hyung." The call ends. All three of us are in seats and we get our hair done.

TeoYun P.O.V.

"Dino hyung, why are we here?" I ask my friend as we walk into the S.M. Entertainment building.

"Myung texted me to come here. I don't know why and since we were hanging out, you might as well come." Hyung replies. This building is nice.

"Why aren't we at your company building?"

"EXO is here." He says and we reach a door. I knock and open the door. We go in and see people decorating.

"Dino!" Myung yells and runs over to bro hug him. "Yun hyung, nice to see you too." We bro hug and I take my backpack off to open it. "Here's the snacks." I get bags of chips out and Myung takes them.

"Yun, help me over here." A guy gestures me and I nod my head.

"You're SuHo hyung, correct?" I guess and he nods his head.

"I am. Could you hold this?" He hands me a piece of ribbon and blows up a balloon. Then he grabs the ribbon and ties it off. "We just need to blow up a few of these and we'll be done."

"Oh, sure. I can do that." I nod my head and start blowing balloons and tying them up. "Is this all the helium you guys got?" I ask.

"We found it here so we didn't think we would need more. Tao went to look for some more." SuHo hyung replies and we tie balloons together.

"And the wonderful martial arts artist has appeared with more helium." Another guy appears, which I assume is Tao. "Sup. I'm Tao." He says to me.

"TeoYun." I say and finish tying balloons together.

Jungsu P.O.V.

I look over as I watch Xun bullying ChanYeol hyung with D.O. hyung. It's really funny.

I've known Xun for almost three years now. It'll be three years next month. Honestly, I don't even know if she got the present I put on her desk. That day, my head felt like I didn't know anything. I almost forgot where I sit in class.

After LeeYoung and Youngbae were sent to juvenile detention, I may or not have developed feeling for Xun. She's my best friend and all but I've been wanting to care for her even more than I usually do. Now that I think about this, Myung might kill me if I dated his little sister.

I chuckle at that thought and finish decorating.

"Hey Jungsu?" Xun appears in front of me.

"Yeah?"

"You alright?"

"I'm fine."

"You were laughing by yourself."

"I'm fine Xun."

"You need to talk?"

"I said I'm fine Xun."

"Whatever drama queen."

"Key hyung is the drama queen though."

"You are too."

"Will you two stop and help me with this imbecile?" D.O. hyung yells and chases ChanYeol hyung.

"We might as well. Ok?" I look at Xun.

"Ok." We start running in circles after a giant.