Chapter 102: Snape's Confrontation

*CW: Violence*

Eventually, the two of us reached some sort of closet in the dungeons. To the best of my ability, I looked around myself, trying to distinguish what closet Snape had thrown me into. Out of the corner of my eye, I noticed some glass vials and some odd-looking objects.

"Reparifors." Snape stated, undoing the paralysis hex on me.

I collapsed on the floor, nearly knocking the wind out of myself. While coughing up a storm, I looked around at the room Snape had brought me in. The glass vials that I saw in my peripherals were carefully organized potions, and the odd-looking objects were potions supplies. Snape had brought me to his potion's supply closet.

"WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU!" I shouted, reaching for my wand, "WHAT GAVE YOU THE RIGHT TO PARALYZE ME, AGAINST MY WILL, AND BRING ME DOWN HERE. WHEN I SAY THAT I DIDN'T WANT TO SPEAK WITH YOU, I MEANT IT. DON'T YOU KNOW WHO I AM, MY FATHER IS THE DARK LORD, FOR FUCK'S SAKE-"

"Expelliarmus." Snape scoffed, causing my wand to leave my hands and end up in his.

I stepped back fearfully. Not only did he block the door, but Snape now had my wand. Of course, I could've still done wandless magic, but after my encounter with the Carrow twins, I wasn't too keen on causing a fight anymore.

Besides... I still had a horcrux to look for. I had to get out of this closet, and quickly too.

"Let me out." I said coldly.

"Listen to what I have to say first." Snape responded.

I inhaled sharply, "Fine... But first a question."

There were a few questions I had.

Snape raised his eyebrows, sighing annoyedly, "Yes."

"Why have you brought me here?" I asked dryly, "Why must we hide in this closet? Why did you ask McGonagall to tend to Neville? Why did you scare the Carrows off?"

"You said one question, Ms. Riddle." Snape seethed.

I shrugged rudely, "You were the one that brought me here against my will and took my wand. Until you let me leave, I'm going to make this as miserable as I can, Severus."

Snape inhaled sharply, evidently annoyed by my attitude, "Although it may not seem like it... We are on the same side, Ms. Riddle."

Huh?

The same side?

What did he mean by that?

Well, the obvious answer was in front of me. Snape worked for my father, and so did I. And Snape must've known that I was still on his side, or else he would've turned me in... Right? That was why he asked Professor McGonagall to take care of Neville... And why he scared off the Carrows... and why we had to hide in this bloody potion's closet... Right?

Shit.

The more I thought about this, the more I confused myself. Was Snape really on Voldemort's side?

"Well, of course..." I scoffed, blatantly putting on an act, "We both work for the dark lord. Why wouldn't we be on the same side."

"You and I both know that's a lie, and in more ways than one," Snape said coldly, "I'm not here to discuss our relations with the dark lord, but more or less with other people-"

"I AM LOYAL TO MY FATHER." I shouted, cutting him off.

Snape took several steps back, silencing. Even though the words coming out of his mouth were making complete and total sense, I was not going to let my guard down. I wasn't daft enough to do that — At least not anymore. As long as any and every deatheater or wizard loyal to my father was concerned, I was still a loyal follower.