Harper Avery's

Liliana's pov

"You're trying to help mommy fold clothes?" I chuckled as I stood at my bed folding laundry. Isabella was sitting on my bed trying to imitate me by grabbing everything that I folded and copying me, but of course, she's only 10 months old so it just resulted in everything ending up in an unfolded pile. She was entertained and occupied though so I didn't bother to stop her. I actually found it entertaining how much she tried to copy everything that she saw me do.

After a little, while it was time for me to go to work so I got Isabella dressed before leaving to go to the hospital and drop her off at daycare.

It's still been an adjustment dealing with working and taking care of Isabella on my own some days, but I was getting used to it which kind of scared me.

I got dressed in my scrubs before getting ready to start my workday.

"Why are you still here? Don't you have a flight to catch?" I asked Mer as I walked down the hallway with her and Alex while she rolled her suitcase through the hallway. Meredith is nominated for a Harper Avery award for the transplant that she and Jackson performed on Megan. It was a big deal and of course, everyone was talking about it.

Jackson had to be left out of the articles and coverage of the surgery because as an Avery if his name was included it would automatically disqualify the surgery from even being nominated by the foundation.

"I'm about to go." She shrugged.

"She's stalling," Alex interjected.

"Are you nervous?" I asked.

"No." She said quickly.

"Yes," Alex interjected.

"I keep thinking about getting on the plane." She sighed.

"But you've been on a plane since the plane crash," I said.

"I know but it's a private jet. Private jets are bumpier than regular planes." She said.

"It won't be that bad. A few months ago Jackson and I went to Montana on one of the Avery jets and it was perfectly fine." I said even though I knew that I was probably so distracted by the bickering between me and Jackson that I didn't even notice the plane turbulence.

"And if it is just pretend like it's a roller coaster or take a pill if you have to, but you're going to that ceremony," Alex interjected.

"Yes, you are." I agreed.

"You two are very bossy," Meredith said.

"It seems like five seconds ago, we were interns hiding in the tunnels. Now you're about to win a Harper Avery." Alex said.

"What if I don't win a Harper Avery?"

"You will," I assured her.

"We don't know that unless of course, you know something that we don't?" Mer asked curiously.

"Like who the winner is?" Alex asked looking over at me.

"I tell you guys every year that they don't tell me anything about who wins the award. Jackson doesn't even know." I chuckled.

"Hey," Alex yelled as we noticed interns running down the hallway racing past us.

"Slow down." Meredith scolded.

"Sorry! Big trauma incoming!" One of the interns yelled as he continued running through the hall.

"Ohh trauma in the pit," Mer said turning around, beginning to follow the interns.