This Can't Be Happening

Liliana's POV

"Lily, are you almost ready. We have to leave for your appointment soon" Jackson yells from the kitchen.

"Yeah, I just need to find my shoes" I yell back.

"Which ones?"

"The white orthopedic pregnancy ones."

"I think they're on the floor beside my side of the bed." I walk over to his side of the bed and see that my shoes are sitting over there just like he said. I think Jackson keeps up with my stuff better then I do, I lose things so easily I wouldn't know where most of my stuff is without Jackson here to remind me. I put my shoes on before walking into the kitchen where Jackson was waiting for me.

"Okay, I am finally ready." I say giving Jackson a kiss.

"About time" he chuckles.

"Shut up" I laugh.

"You excited for your appointment" Jackson asks.

"Yeah, we don't have many more before the baby will be here" I smile as I pour myself a glass of orange juice.

"I know. I still can't believe we're going to have a baby here in a couple of months" he smiles.

"Me either. I feel like this pregnancies passing by so fast. Before we know it our little girl or little boy will be here" I say. A big part of me still couldn't believe that I would actually be having a healthy baby in a couple months. I was of course aware that I'm having a baby, but I don't think it would truly be real to me until I was holding our baby in my arms. I finished my orange juice before grabbing my things so that we could leave for the hospital. I decided to wait to change into my scrubs until after my appointment so we could head straight up to O.B. for my checkup.

"Alright here we go" Arizona smiles as she begins my ultrasound. "So now that I have you both here together can I ask you, um...I need a favor."

"Sure" Jackson and I both nod.

"So you both know that Callie and I are going to court" she says before she's interrupted by a knock on the door. Arizona and Callie are getting ready to go to court, because Callie wants to move to New York with Penny and she's trying to take Sophia with her. I really do feel bad for Arizona, because I feel like Sophia's as much of Arizona's child as Callie's and it's not fair for her to take her away from her. "Yes" Arizona says glancing towards the door before Penny walks in. "Blake, do you need something?"

"Yes, you. I'm on your service today" Penny smiles as she closes the door behind her.

"Um uh really" Arizona frowns.

"Maybe I should talk to somebody about changing that" Penny says sensing the hostility.

"Yeah, yeah maybe you...you know what? Just wait a second, okay" Arizona says as she begins the ultrasound again.

"What were you saying about a favor" Jackson asks.

"Uh nothing, nothing. Let's...let's take a look at the baby" Arizona says as she focuses back on the ultrasound.

"Okay" I nod.

"First things first, no obvious deformities. The length of the femur is appropriate for gestational age and there is you perfect and beautiful child" Arizona smiles as we look at the ultrasound screen.

"So that means..." Jackson asks.

"Still no signs of osteogenesis imperfecta" she smiles.

"That is great news" Jackson smiles holding my hand