Issues

Hey everyone. I just wanted to apologize for not updating last week. I was out of town and I didn't get a chance to write, but I'm back on track this week!

Liliana's pov

"Oh my God" I groan as I lay my head on the side of the bathtub. It was 4:30 in the morning and instead of laying in bed resting I was up wide awake because of morning sickness. It hasn't been happening as much as it did in the beginning and when it did happen I normally got it towards the evening or at night, but some mornings it would show up too and this happened to be one of those mornings. I was just thankful that I'm off today so I can catch up on my sleep, because I'm definitely not getting any right now. I had chosen not to wake Jackson, because there was no point in us both losing sleep. I closed my eyes as I tried to ignore how nauseous I felt.

"Are you okay" I heard Jackson ask groggily, slightly startling me making me crack my eyes open slightly and sit up a little

"Fine, just morning sickness" I sigh

"Why didn't you wake me up" he asks walking over to me and sitting on the side of the tub beside me

"Because you looked tired and I didn't want to wake you up just because I don't feel good."

"Lily, it doesn't matter if I'm tired. If you're not feeling good you need to wake me up so I can take care of you. That's what I'm here for" he says making me smile slightly. Even though I wasn't feeling the best, Jackson always said the perfect words to put a smile on face. I honestly have the best husband in the world. "How long have you been up?"

"Probably like an hour" I shrug closing my eyes as I lay my head against the bathtub again. He continued to sit there with me for a little while before I hovered back over the toilet as I began throwing up again. Jackson rubbed my back and held my hair back for me until I finished. I groaned in annoyance as I laid against the tub again. I hated feeling nauseous and throwing up, it was one of the most irritating feelings. Jackson continued to rub my back soothingly which helped me feel a little better. I still continued to feel nauseous, but I went a little while without throwing up again so Jackson helped me up and I brushed my teeth before laying down.

"I think you threw up all of the food you had in your body, you need to try to eat something" he said as he pulled the blanket over me to try to help me get comfortable. The thought of food instantly made me gag, almost throwing up again.

"Okay, well that's a no. How about you just try to get some rest for right now" he said

"Okay" I nod. I closed my eyes while Jackson began rubbing my back, which helped me relax enough to eventually drift asleep.

--

"Lily, Lily" I hear Jackson's voice call as I feel him gently shaking me causing me to wake up

"Let me sleep" I mumble not opening my eyes and turning so that I was now laying on my stomach

"You can go back to sleep after you eat. It's 11:30. You need to eat something" he says as he runs his fingers through my hair.

"Later" I say waving him away. I didn't feel sick anymore, but I felt completely exhausted and all I wanted was to get some sleep. I felt the bed shift before feeling Jackson lay on top of me, making sure not to apply all of his body weight on me, but disturbing me enough to fully wake me up.

"Jackson" I whined

"Liliana" he said mimicking my voice

"You're not funny. Get off of me right now Avery" I say causing him to chuckle at the annoyance in my voice

"Are you going to come get breakfast if I move" he asks

"Yes." He moves from on top of me and I let out a groan of annoyance as I stand up causing Jackson to laugh. I continuing mumbling as I walk into the bathroom and do my morning routine before joining Jackson in the kitchen.