3. Mates

After Maria leaves Jackson hit him on his elbow and said " you're are f**king horny in the morning. " For this Aman glanced at him and said" I am a man bro. I have needs too. You know I have puberty when I was like 13 when I first f**ked a girl after even though I didn't become a playboy and have my desire under control. But you know I only f**k them who permit me no matter what otherwise I leave them I never had any relationship because of mates' problems you know. Anyway, I and Maria are just friends with benefits you know."

Andrew smiled and said"we know bro because we all are childhood friends but for now let's go to class. " others said too yeah 'come on let's go to class ' they started walking towards their class. They finished their class when the bell ring everybody walks outside the class. Aman said to his friends" bye guys I will do lunch with you guys after being done with Maria. Wait for me in the canteen. " They also said 'bye' and started to go towards their classes because they have different classes now.

Aman walked towards the old locker room where Maria had called him. when he reached there he saw she is already waiting there for him. He said "Hi Maria " after looking at her little open shirt he started to feel hot and said, "Every time I f**k you why are always so hot." after saying this he pinned her to the wall and started to kiss her on the lips and started to trail the kiss to towards her neck she said, "you too are always this much f**king hot." But when he started to touch her waist and kiss her on the lips he smelled the scent of his mates which is like vanilla and nature and others like strong natural sandalwood and he stopped their whispers in her ear" let's stop here I smelled the scent of my mate here." She said," F**k after making me this much turned on you are leaving me here. But ok I understand you go find your mate".

He started to leave from there after apologizing to her. But after he turned around to walk behind the stairs he saw his both mates standing there and frowning at each other behind their betas with them. He knows they have already sensed his scent he knows his scent is not smelling good to them. Because he was having s*x with someone else. But after leaving from their his scent is again normal with the smell of strong red wine.

He walked towards the boys and while looking at them and calmly said "Excuse me, please step aside I want to go ." And he waited for them to step aside but they didn't. So again repeated, "please step aside ." They suddenly both ask at a time"what is your name?" And I said" Aman and yours "They glanced at me and said "why you wanna know" I calmly said" I wanna know your name because you asked mine" they again said at time" Jack ' Noah". And I said " so how can you please step aside I want to go." They step aside and I calmly start to leave while passing by I realised that they both are little short of me and Maria suddenly came and grabbed my arm and said "leave with me Aman."

I calmly said "Ok Maria " to not to embarrass her and we both left from there after coming from other there I asked "why you did that ? you know they are my mates . My first impression on them is already not good . She smiled and said " don't worry I will leave as soon as possible and good luck with your mates now I will try to find my mate too." she hugged me and leave from there I started to walk towards my locker grabbed my bag and walked towards the 2nd class which is with Jackson and Alex.

☆ About Aman☆
Spirit animal: Lion
Height:185cm
Skin color: a little brown
Muscular body
Power to control: water, thunder, storm, ice
Ability:to run fast and flying