14 .

We walked towards the class. In one hour, it's already become a hot topic on the college page. But simply I don't care. I know it's bad to reject your mate but they didn't leave me any option. They rejected me first so now I will just go with the flow. We finished our 1st class. Now it was time for second class and always had my hand on Mark's waist. I told everyone to we will have lunch together and walked towards our classes Mark was with me. After one and half hours of class. We were finally free. Now it's time for lunch. To me, Mark, Jackson, and Andrew walked towards the canteen while Alex and Jimmy were waiting for us.

We bought our food and I also bought food for Mark. He was waiting for me at the table. We all sat down and started to have our lunch together. But two unexpected guests came to our table and stand in front of me. But I keep eating my food without paying attention to them while seeing me like this. They all did it in the same way. Jack and Noah knocked on the table to get my attention. I said"what do you want " without glancing at them and continued eating my food. They said "so now you are dating someone wow in just two months. " I said" so what I'm not the one to reject you you rejected me first. Make my mom cry her eyes out. My mom only once cried in front of me when my dad had an accident. But for some time because she knows she needs to toughen up. That her crying face my heartbreak and because of you, she cried over me. That thing I never wanted to happen. I thought you guys are mature you can give it a try and at least try to understand each other. But no you broke my heart rejecting me even without giving it a shot. So know you guys think I will wanna with you guys. In your dreams. Anyway just step away your scent started to make me sick and dizzy." " What the fuck are you talking about, " they both said.

"You are the one who rejected me of course it is gonna affect me even with your scent. So step away" I said. They didn't step away. I stood up looked at them and turned my head towards Mark and said"you see this is Mark my boyfriend and soon-to-be fiancee because my mom introduced him to me. I like him too. At least he will not make my mom cry. And he knows that from the beginning whoever says anything to my mom wrong person will surely be in hell. You guys are damn lucky to stand on your feet after making my mom cry."

" l feeling unwell Mark let's go home. Do you wanna come to want to continue your classes" I said while looking at my friends and starting to leave while placing my hand at Mark's waist. Jack and Noah were about to grab my hands but I dodged and turned to them and they fell on top of me. They're both looking at my eyes I was almost gone deep in them. But I heard the worried voice Mark me asking" are you okay". It snapped me out of that eyes. I asked them "are you guys okay. " they nodded their heads, and I said "so can you guys get up. I feeling nausea and headache. " and they tried to get up. They again fell on me. They got up and said " we wanna talk to you. We want to be with you." I heard this," oh now you want to be with me. But I remember I didn't make things difficult for you. So what do you want." They looked at me and Jack said" we want to be with you. We thought about it a lot this time. " and Noah continued we even started to try to be friends with each other this time. We didn't fight like before please give us a chance. " I turned around and walked away.

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆
I think I write total shit stuff in these last chapters. So if you didn't like it I am so sorry. Anyway if you like it so please bear with me to the end.