17.

Noah pov

Noah was waiting for aman to pick him up . 🥰 He was excited to see his mate but he is also nervous because of what happened this last month . Even though Aman told them he forgive them but he can feel a bit repulsion from Aman toward them . But he can't blame anybody but himself only. He was broken when he saw Aman broken their lying in blood and he can't do anything.

Now he is happy that Aman is ok now. He just want to get him back now. He know the more he is close to Aman the more he is possessive. But he now know Aman and Jack are his mate he will be with them so now he is trying to ease his relation with Jack. While he is waiting he got message from Aman that he is here.

Jack pov.

Jack was very happy to see aman . They are in their way to pick Noah. He don't know why but he is happy to see Noah too. Maybe because he is his mate. We picked Noah up from his place now we are driving towards frost mention. I am tensed a bit about that. Because I know our impression are not very good . Aman's mom is not in favour of us because we hurt Aman . But I know she will not treat us to badly. But I am still nervous . May be Aman sensed my nervousness he said ,"don't worry . everything is ok". These words really relaxed me . I was able to let go bit of nervousness . I just hope everything goes well .

In frost mansion

Mrs frost is waiting for her son and his soulmates. She knows exactly what she want and exactly she knows how to get . She has decided to make her son life good without interfering too much in their relationship. That's why she agreed to this proposal of Aman. So they can understand each other .  they don't behave like kids and give shot to this relationship.

While she is thinking of all this then Aman arrived at the mansion. Aman arrived he didn't talk much just greeted his parents and told them to take care of Noah and Jack.

This time the old master Albert Frost give them the welcome (Oops I mean dad Frost) . He sat them down and gave them welcome like guest. He asked if they want to live in separate guest rooms on 3rd floor or on 2nd floor cause there is only one room available other then Aman’s room.

Jack’s pov

He says in hurry‚“oh no no sir there is no need we are fine with one room.” “Ok then but you can call me uncle until he doesn't forgive I mean forget about your guys mistake ”he said. “Ok uncle”Noah and Jack in one sound. “Don’t worry I wish you best I am rooting for you because his life is incomplete without you guys but I am still angry I hope you treat him well.” “we will uncle we will try our best to get him. We are very sorry for behaviour.” Then he asked his butler to send us to the room near Aman on 2nd floor and tell us some rules of the house.

He dropped us at our room and told us remember some rules/details you can say to remember. Like breakfast 8 am in morning family do breakfast together and Aman allergies like men he have well hell of allergies. I am thinking what he eats like. I seriously I have seen people with 3-4 allergies but this is hell alot.(seafood (all),pork,beef, peanuts , in vegetables it's brinjal,guard , broccoli).

He told us specially Since it's around July (16jul - 16 Aug) it is time to worship the lord Shiva in morning daily for one month. Usually they worship daily but this is just a bit special for them. They don't eat non vegetarian food for whole month and try to avoid any bloodshed  and it's mean it's for peace and joy in life. So if we want to join we can join them in the morning.

Author's note
Well i forgot to add before why I added lord Shiva. It's cause he worshiped by everyone in India and also By transgender community of India because of his ardhnarishar I mean half men and half women avataar of him which is one of his many avataar. But this avataar just made them feel they are not wrong , unwanted and without any prestige. They have write to live in society. Well it's not that acceptable before but new generation is really open minded and open people. But still some not some but many of them still follow the prejudice against homosexual people. I am not from the LGBT+ community. But still want to support it and Hope they got respect they deserve in society and world.