41.

Kai pov

I happy to see him here. We went to eat lunch . He had same lunch even though there were some other food option available. Since he is allergic to many food.

While we were eating lunch i don't know why I suddenly had a pain in my stomach. I thought it's nothing but it seems not to stop but more pains so i tried to get up and go to wash room. Ehen I reached there I was bleeding a bit.

I pulled up my pants and i am panicking i went towards the table and told the secretary to call the doctor I am bleeding.

Due to which Aman suddenly picked me up and laid me down on the couch in living room to make me comfortable.

Rise told me that doctor will be here in 10 minutes. He just told us to lay her down in her bed while to make me comfortable to not cause any problems more and to relax.

So Aman picked me up from couch gently and placed me on my bed upstairs. He enveloped me with his pheromones to relax me and the babies.

I looked at him and asked," do you think the babies will be alright?"

"Relex. Just calm down. Everything will be alright."  He said.

He just held my hand while sitting close to me. I was praying to God for everything to be alright.

Doctor arrived with the nurses. They also got equipments. He told everyone to out but I didn't want Aman to be out so I just held his hand.

Doctor checked my situation. After 15 minutes he told us. That the babies are alright they aren't growing that well due to lack of pheromones from there dad.

Otherwise they are well one more thing . Congratulations you are having triplets instead of twins. So they need more pheromones for growth. You need to get a another checkup after this week to see the situation.

"OMG, I am so happy thankyou God. " I held Aman's hand more tightly.

Aman kissed me on forehead," you are alright and our babies that's what matters.

I think you should rest. I will be here. So sleep." 

I was really tired so i just closed my eyes. I don't know when I fell asleep. I think I wake up 2-3 hours later.  He sitting by my bedside and sleeping while holding my hand.

I wanted to kiss him but I didn't i know he will not like it. Since he believe I am not his mate. He can't smell my pheromones. I am so mad about it. Why it have to be like it.

Why I can smell while he can't. It's making me crazy.

I woke him up. I told him I need to go washroom. So left my hand. I stand up started towards washroom and he stood up and starting following me. "Why you are following me?"

"I just to make sure you won't fall. "He followed me and stood outside. I came out after 5 minutes. He made me sit comfortably on the bed.

"I have told them to make some soup . You can drink it. I was actually was going to come to talk you about you and the babies means what do you want to do. But now I don't you take tension.

Now I will take full responsibility.”