32.

Author's pov

Aman was there unconscious after the operation but his family is still restless. There are praying God for not any casuality. He lost alot of blood.

Noah and Jack sent Aman mom and dad back home. They assured that they will take care of him. Andrew told Aman and Jackson that those who attacked them were the rouge wolves.

Aman is kept in isolated room with beta Doctor and Nurses for his care. Since he is still in its rut. Noah and Jack look from outside the glass from that room which isolate Aman from them. So they don't go in their rut.

Noah and Jack waited outside in between some people visited them from pack.

Jack and Noah don't know what to do what they can do is just wait.

Even after there are feeling nothing but helpless and angry with themselves. They are trying to make each other ok .

In Aman concise/soul/mind he is fighting with the darkness he don't where he is . He is just walking, running and going on. He is trying to find his way out. He is trying to figure out. Where is he? Why is he here? What is he doing here?

He can't seem to see anyone here his friends family no one. Where they have gone to? He is trying to find everyone.

He seem to reach its dead end no one is here who can answer his call.

He stop and sit where he is at  he started to think what happened. He closed his eyes and started to recall god.

So God will show him the way ..........................................

Noah have his eyes fixed at Aman he sees his hand moves a bit. He told Jack he also Aman hand moving. So they called the doctor. Doctor checked Aman told them . "This is a good sign may be he will wake up soon . Pray to god may be he will wakeup even sooner. "

This news made them glad so they called mom and dad too.

____________________________________________________________

Author's pov

"Well this chapter is a bit messy but i hope I will update sooner. Improve my writing skills. Because last some time I was kind of stuck. "

Well like and comment on my work .