23

"Well........... A........(slowly) I forgot to tell you that you can get pregnant. If you are going be with me and you know if I mated with you in rut there are 99.9% chance you will get pregnant." He said it in fast talking."

"What did you said?" Noah said. "Well i just said that i can get my mates pregnant. Even though we all are alpha. This kind of you can say is blessing for me given by god on my birth to pass down my generation ."

" Even.................... Though we are alphas . "Jack said. " Yeah that's why I just don't want mate with you just when I am not fully sane give you something you don't want or you can say not want to have yet. "

" Can you give us some time alone? Aman. We need to process this information. " Jack said. "Ok  , there is one thing also that I forgot to tell you this that my mom does not hate you. She just don't like you for rejecting without knowing me."

" You guys know a mother can be very protective for her baby. So she is just protecting me in her own way because if you guys will leave me i will die according to prediction. I don't care about my life and death i just want you guys to just be happy. So even if you leave me i will be okay with it."

"I  just want you to know that I will never force you into anything you don't want. I know how much we alpha can be prideful or egoistic for some things. "

And I turned to leave the room. But stopped after some walking towards the room. "I forgot to tell you I am leaving for sometime my home maybe one week. I leaving here for about 1 week to our farm house in Chicago about 2 hours away. Take care and i won't be calling you in this time and don't worry about me.  Bye..."

I come down i saw mom and dad in living room. I went and hugged my mom and dad. "Mom i leaving for about 1 week. So please take care of yourself and them and for get about what happened before."

"Where  are you leaving Aman? "Dad asked."  Dad i am in rut and it's for good for them if i leave for sometime. And mom i told them about the prediction.  They are quite shocked about it. Mom i hope if they after this want to leave me. You won't make things difficult for them i just want them to be happy mom.

"Kid you are really in love with them. Otherwise with your personality you will never let  them go.  " Mom said.

"Mom i don't want them to know something about me. It doesn't matter if they want to know me but my dark life i hope there is no day in their life to  see that." They nodded in ok.

"Mom  i leaving for our farmhouse in Chicago. I will get ready in car and Jackson will be with me their. So he will be the one who you can call to know about me. Bye mom and dad."

" What did I wrote i don't know.  I hope i didn't do to too bad. Just hope to do good in next chapter. "