28.

On other side Aman was feeling like his body on fire. He is in half conscious state. His eyes are not seem to getting focused. There is a bit blood on the floor of his room. His hands are bleeding. There is a frown on his face because of extreme pain he is in.

He is stitting in the corner of his room. He wants his mates. He wants to posses them so they will never leave him but still his rational side is stopping him.

He looked outside the window. He saw seeting sun but he saw some around the trees. So he became alert because here shouldn't be anybody else other then him and jackson.

He called for jackson. He didn't heard him. So he want toward the door. He didn't saw him in living room. He tried to feel his presence near so he called him again jackson didn't answer.

He walked towards the main door and opened it. He smelled blood so he walked towards the direction of blood. He saw three fivw wolves dead bodies there.He saw his phone dropped there.

So he called Andrew and he picked up in a minute and said"we are reaching there in 10 minutes sharp Jackson. You need take them or hold for this time."

"It's Aman what happened here i smell wolves here. When did they startedtohunt lions" Aman said in angry tone.

"Aman you need to calm down you are in no position to fight right now. Just keep yourself safe. We will find Jackson." Andrew said.

"No you come on your own pace because I am killing all of them. How dare they come for us" with this he disconnected the call.

Aman changed into the his lion form so joy asked him "what happened here" while running seeing the blood.

"Someone came for us now they are gonna pay withthere life."

Aman's eyes which are usually light blue are red with the anger. In 2 min he saw 3 wolves surronding jackson. He was hurt badly.

One wolf attacked him qnd tried to bit him on the neck but aman attacked the wolf and jackson dropped there.

Aman killed that wolf in one shot by bone of wolf neck with his teeth. Other three wolves charged towards him. So he kicked one wolf away broke another wolves neck under his paw while a wolf succeeded scratching him a bit.

He turned toward that wolf and tackled it and killed it. The other wolf started to run towards Aman. So he killed it too.

Then he went toward jackson and saw him. He turned and checked his pulse  is alright and still breathing. So he picked him up and started to walk towards the pent house.

Suddenly he heard something behind him. He stopped and lay jackson on ground. He hurned around and saw two alphas and one beta with dagger( a fighting knife) in their hands.